Nebulae
just played against a spirit protecting her ruin

5404ab16d8.jpg

Voilá

ˣ
Nebulae
655d4e919c.png

8c2e09cd35.png

heh, you guys use perks? heh... what are we, stuck in 2016? heh...
first time shape from sacrifice no ruin no perks autohaven map which is arguably worst map for killers

seal

Electron
Nebulae
Unless you're a god, run ridiculously overpowered addons or play meta killers there is no way to have fun in the current matchmaker unless you play survivor
As someone who was just through the grind I can say this is very true.

As a killer, you have to figure out what you want playing killer. You either have fun playing or you play to win, not both.

I main Michael and at a certain point (red ranks) he's pretty much no longer a viable killer, because survivors will loop you to heck and back while making sure everyone on the discord are on gens.

I had to switch to Billy at rank 4 to even have a chance at popping.
The ranking system is absolute shit, as a killer out of 4 categories you only control 3 of them. The Gatekeeper category completely depends on survivors being autismal and not getting on generators while their buddy with OoO is looping you on blood lodge.
The biggest issue in the game is gen speed they are just done too quickly which is why people only play, nurse spirit and Billy. They're the only three killers with a power that gives them a chance at protecting the gens while still having kill pressure.

I got to rank 1 now so luckily for me I will never have to give a shit about my rank again, but holy fuck is the ranking system nerve-racking.

Anyways, demogorgon op Nerf pls, thank you for coming to my TED talk.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Anyways, demogorgon op Nerf pls, thank you for coming to my TED talk.

i heard from dbd streamers that he's shaping up to be high tier with his teleporting and loop-cancelling lunges

so fuck yeah the more OP killers we have the better (so long as they still abide by the game's mechanics)

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
You know I didn't really understand how broken a good high-tier nurse could be until I watched a video in which (despite the other team making stupid mistakes which got them killed quickly) I realised she can literally cross through the levels of the map and if you have good reaction times, instantly smack someone.

Like, straight up coming through the floor in the middle of a Gen.

I see your point now @Ond. Its one thing to make killers powerful because usually they can be responded to because they still follow the game mechanics, its another to have them be able to ignore the map entirely as it suits them.

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
You know I didn't really understand how broken a good high-tier nurse could be until I watched a video in which (despite the other team making stupid mistakes which got them killed quickly) I realised she can literally cross through the levels of the map and if you have good reaction times, instantly smack someone.

Like, straight up coming through the floor in the middle of a Gen.

I see your point now @Ond.
>temple of purgation
>doing generator in temple
>two sets of stairs
>hear terror radius
>itstoolateyoucouldhavepreventedthis.png
>omega nurse teleports right behind you on the gen and grabs you

perfectly balanced

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
>temple of purgation
>doing generator in temple
>two sets of stairs
>hear terror radius
>itstoolateyoucouldhavepreventedthis.png
>omega nurse teleports right behind you on the gen and grabs you

perfectly balanced

This was the video btw.

As literally backwards as fuck as these guys are by insulting the dude for being good with the character (minus one who just admitted yeah the dude was very skilled with Nurse and wasn't salty at all), watching some of the insane tech you can do makes me question it. Its one thing, maybe, to be able to go through map props. But the map itself is another thing entirely.

At least Spirit is still bound by the same rules as the Survivors regarding map geometry and shit, she's just better suited for mind-games than outright genocide.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae

This was the video btw.

As literally backwards as fuck as these guys are by insulting the dude for being good with the character (minus one who just admitted yeah the dude was very skilled with Nurse and wasn't salty at all), watching some of the insane tech you can do makes me question it. Its one thing, maybe, to be able to go through map props. But the map itself is another thing entirely.

At least Spirit is still bound by the same rules as the Survivors regarding map geometry and shit, she's just better suited for mind-games than outright genocide.

Game/meatplant is one of the stronger maps for nurse imo. That sort of thing doesn't happen in most maps. Plus that team was really bad and the guy is really good on nurse.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Game/meatplant is one of the stronger maps for nurse imo. That sort of thing doesn't happen in most maps. Plus that team was really bad and the guy is really good on nurse.
still broken

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Yeah of course, but I still somewhat understand why a lot of people feel like she breaks the meta that other Killers - even those like Spirit - follow.

If you can work with the sway and other difficulties through practice then the ability to ignore map geometry is still extremely powerful. I see why she's the strongest killer on PC. If you took away the precision of the mouse then she's a lot worse, as seen on console.

Candle

buzz buzz
Nebulae
i just got the game- and it's really fun! my favorite killer so far is ghost face, a good boy and you can t-bag the survivors back if they're memeing