rank 20 games are wholesome af
i was playing some games with dazza on our smurfs after we get banned

DsJSwSK.png

almost all the games we did were like that

Reactions: List

Brandon_

Now in a relationship with Sectus
Nebulae
Rank resets in like 16 hours for everybody else and with it dropping on the 17, a hell of a lotta new players are gonna get fucked by spirit/nurse players.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Rank resets in like 16 hours for everybody else and with it dropping on the 17, a hell of a lotta new players are gonna get fucked by spirit/nurse players.
prolly gonna be by red ranks again before dlc even releases lmao

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i am so glad that i did not say the insufferable amount of things that i wanted to say to that nea considering i didnt know it was tru3

seal

Electron
Nebulae
adept achievements are so fucking stupid

survivor:
zOHe0uT.png

to get it-
  • escape lol

killer:
lErzirY.png

to get it-
  • prevent all survivors from healing injuries :grinning:
  • perform a minimum of 9 hooks
  • do not lose a chase
  • all the above while making sure gens do not get fixed in the first 5 minutes of the game (without ruin :grinning: )

how are these two even remotely close to eachother in difficulty?
a lot of the killers are barely viable at higher ranks
imagine having to play wraith with, predator, bloodhound and shadowborn lmfao, three perks that are already low-b to c tier perks (same issue with huntress her teachable are dog as well)
or michael, save the best for last and play with your food rely on your obsession being alive, while dying light requires you to kill your obsession first????????????????????

EDXwbBA.png

The ranking system is absolute shit, as a killer out of 4 categories you only control 3 of them. The Gatekeeper category completely depends on survivors being autismal and not getting on generators while their buddy with OoO is looping you on blood lodge.

big xd from me

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
y3wnf8gssvm31.jpg

actually real, shirtless davids = about to get blinded, into pallet stun, into head on, into decisive strike, into teabag hatch escape while running backwards