Dead by Daylight

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
boxes and actually put up those dedicated servers so not every match felt like being shrunk down to the micro level and taped to a rubber band gun.

hey guys remember when they said dedicated servers this summer?

i 'member

Been working on the 360 juke and also looping Killers in public matches and Kill Your Friends; any tips for the former? I think I've got the general gist but executing it is hard (not bc the Killers predict but bc I keep messing it up like 60% of the time).

you gotta do it after the killer starts swinging, not before

if you do it too early, he'll just lock on to you and smack you

if you do it too late, you can't evade

it's a very small window of success that requires some luck and prediction to get right

which is why i've only ever been able to pull it off maybe once or twice

Satirical

Electron
Nebulae
hey guys remember when they said dedicated servers this summer?

i 'member

I really hope they push 'em out like they said they would - but then again these devs are honestly awful lmao.

you gotta do it after the killer starts swinging, not before

if you do it too early, he'll just lock on to you and smack you

if you do it too late, you can't evade

it's a very small window of success that requires some luck and prediction to get right

which is why i've only ever been able to pull it off maybe once or twice

I think I have the timing down, the issue is actually coordinating the movement of my mouse with the order of keys.

I often fuck up the former which causes me to just move my camera awkwardly and not spin. On the off chance that I land a 360 it's usually by accident and because the Killer is a low level.

I'm a level 15 Survivor with 100+ hours in the game. I've been getting better with looping, pallet stunning, and also saving my teammates + getting protection hits, but there's still a lot I have to work on when the Killer is on my ass.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
daily reminder that if you are an insidious basement bubba then you are the lowest lifeform in existence on the planet Earth, no, in the galaxy

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
daily reminder that if you are an insidious basement bubba then you are the lowest lifeform in existence on the planet Earth, no, in the galaxy

what about people that play legion

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
what about people that play legion
970d2e10f0.jpg

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

the only good basement bubba i've seen was a dude who only attacked you if you tried to take the chest, then picked you up, carried you up the stairs and dropped you outside the shack

i don't think i've laughed harder in all my life

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
the only good basement bubba i've seen was a dude who only attacked you if you tried to take the chest, then picked you up, carried you up the stairs and dropped you outside the shack

i don't think i've laughed harder in all my life
"Why yes, I DO only play to entertain survivors in my Dead By Daylight games, how did you know?"

53696b8543.jpg

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
most annoying killer to go against for me

just listen for the whooshing noise whenever she stops moving

if you dont hear it then shes trying to bait you

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae

also search 'slashstreet boys' you won't regret.

Last edited:

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
When people ask me if I'm toxic...
diraVyw.png