Dead by Daylight

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
b884d11d420cf21d10b7daa3944f139bbe451922r5-1136-640_00.jpg

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
You can't move your camera while breaking a pallet which is when most survivors try to blind you

As someone who exclusively plays Leatherface with all the charge add-ons I have no such problem as it takes me 0.01 seconds to charge my chainsaw and instantly destroy the pallet in front of me, reducing any and all flashlights in the game to worthless pieces of junk

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 1048

As someone who exclusively plays Leatherface with all the charge add-ons I have no such problem as it takes me 0.01 seconds to charge my chainsaw and instantly destroy the pallet in front of me, reducing any and all flashlights in the game to worthless pieces of junk
leatherface with claudette face

Angel

Nebulae
bet you're a basement camper

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
No mither is actually the best perk in the game, think about it:

• It counters killers that expose you - i.e Ghostface, Myers
  • It counters perks that expose you I.e haunted ground, make your choice
  • It counters Plagues puke
  • It counters noed and devour hope without you needing to touch a single totem

All this just for the cost of only being able to be hit once before going on the floor. Who could say no to that- wait.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
What's that one addon that Myers gets that locks him in Stage 1 but lets him fucking murder people?

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
What's that one addon that Myers gets that locks him in Stage 1 but lets him fucking murder people?
Nah you're thinking of the mirror addons, he's locked into t1 (or t2) but has wallhacks

The tombstone addons let you insta-murder people once you hit tier 3.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I believe it's Scratched Mirror?

Infinitely stuck in stage 1 but stalking reveals auras through walls
Nah you're thinking of the mirror addons, he's locked into t1 (or t2) but has wallhacks

The tombstone addons let you insta-murder people once you hit tier 3.

THATS it.

I saw people who'd stick that and Mori on hospital and just fucking dominate everyone.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
@Ond Nurse is shit game design

she literally counters almost every game mechanic
you straight up cannot loop her

what the fucks the point if the chase either lasts 5 seconds (because you just dodge and then she's stunned for so long you can cross half the map) or you just get fucked regardless

Angel

Nebulae

what the fucks the point if the chase either lasts 5 seconds (because you just dodge and then she's stunned for so long you can cross half the map) or you just get fucked regardless
i think you need to learn how to play friend... both against and as nurse... if that is your experience

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

About the only tradeoff is how difficult she can be to learn.

But once you do, she wins a lot of the time.