Dead by Daylight

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
@Ond Nurse is shit game design

she literally counters almost every game mechanic
you straight up cannot loop her

what the fucks the point if the chase either lasts 5 seconds (because you just dodge and then she's stunned for so long you can cross half the map) or you just get fucked regardless
Going against nurse just takes practice as a survivor, I've been playing a lot of survivor lately and I've figured out some decent stratergies that are consistent enough to at least let me waste their time for a bit.

Need to rely on breaking line of sight, being unpredictable; doing random shit they wouldn't expect.

Or play stealthy as fuck and run shit like distortion, iron will, urban evasion, technician

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
nurse is fucking easy for me to play against @Angel @Blackquill
i just dont like how she ignores a good portion of the game

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
nurse is fucking easy for me to play against @Angel @Blackquill
i just dont like how she ignores a good portion of the game
Well it's pretty obvious that looping wasn't an intended feature, something that players figured out and developers now have to account for. A reason why it's so loathed by killers

I mean there's literally a killer who's power lets them vault pallets

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Well it's pretty obvious that looping wasn't an intended feature, something that players figured out and developers now have to account for. A reason why it's so loathed by killers

I mean there's literally a killer who's power lets them vault pallets
I'll never get over the fact during that stream a huge part of Ghostface's reveal was he could bend his knees

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
100% the game wasn't made with the intention of running the killer around the same obstacle for 30 seconds before going to the next one while gens are done.
[doublepost=1563477175][/doublepost]
legion is also universally despised for this ability lmao
do you also believe in the killer rule book mate?

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Tbf if you spend 30 seconds looping a survivor who is clearly trying to bait you then you are being a dope

Angel

Nebulae
certain killers are powerless and have to chase the looping survivor, especially against SWF

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
certain killers are powerless and have to chase the looping survivor, especially against SWF

if behave wanted to remove looping all they'd have to do is universally make the killer hitbox the same as the survivor's

Angel

Nebulae
if behave wanted to remove looping all they'd have to do is universally make the killer hitbox the same as the survivor's
good argument

if behave didn't want varied gameplay, they wouldn't have added a killer that can bypass loops and force stealth.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
good argument

if behave didn't want varied gameplay, they wouldn't have added a killer that can bypass loops and force stealth.

if behave wanted killers that were balanced they'd do a lot of things they haven't done

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
if behave wanted killers that were balanced they'd do a lot of things they haven't done
I mean more often than not though you do end up in situations where any half-decent team of survivors will fucking dominate you if they're not stupid with their perks.

Angel

Nebulae
If you think killers are the ones on the overpowered side, you're either hardstuck rank 20 or just mental

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
If you think killers are the ones on the overpowered side, you're either hardstuck rank 20 or just mental

i know right

thats why im advocating for terror radius removal across the board

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
1tmzz9kt19b31.png

Reactions: List