Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
Dq7_r1SXQAMrLh5.jpg

it's finally here

Reactions: List

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
I'll forever curse at Toby for having the entire character creator end up as a ruse. But fuck, what a wild ride the whole 'survey' was.
Apparently you could control the SOUL in the birdcage at the end, but fuck touching anything once the Chara-esque stuff kicked in. I've seen the Genocide ending, and I was ready for something like that.

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
just confirmed you can control the heart, though it cant leave the cage

gonna do a genocide run now and see how it goes x

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
I'll forever curse at Toby for having the entire character creator end up as a ruse. But fuck, what a wild ride the whole 'survey' was.
Apparently you could control the SOUL in the birdcage at the end, but fuck touching anything once the Chara-esque stuff kicked in. I've seen the Genocide ending, and I was ready for something like that.
not really a ruse, check the name of your save-files, considering it keeps the name you picked, im assuming it'll actually come to matter down the line.

did a full pacifist run the moment it came out

amazing shit as usual
for some reason I feel like just because we all already know about pacifist stuff since Undertale, Toby will have made the pacifist ending the bad one, or something like that.
not even sure if you can, I killed a few enemies and it gave me no xp

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
not really a ruse, check the name of your save-files, considering it keeps the name you picked, im assuming it'll actually come to matter down the line.
It doesn't display the vessel's name though, just your own - which I assume just correlates to the whole 'Chara is you' shtick in the original game. But, well, I won't complain if the vessel will be in the full game.
not even sure if you can, I killed a few enemies and it gave me no xp
The enemies just flee after you've beaten them AFAIK, you don't actually kill anybody. Though I assume there are some playstyle-specific dialogue; it seemed to me that Ralsei was saying pacifist-related stuff when I did a pacifist run.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i like how toby fox gave the rabid sjw tumblrites a massive throbbing middle finger with the jossing of the whole non-binary genderfluid pansexual characters by implying that the monsters are christians.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
i like how toby fox gave the rabid sjw tumblrites a massive throbbing middle finger with the jossing of the whole non-binary genderfluid pansexual characters by implying that the monsters are christians.
Benji not everything has to be about politics you know

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
please dont post on this thread. Can we keep it wholesome, it's a cool game with a cool athmopshere, awesome music and loveable characters as well as an overarching story, dont start talking politics.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
please dont post on this thread. Can we keep it wholesome, it's a cool game with a cool athmopshere, awesome music and loveable characters as well as an overarching story, dont start talking politics.
sorry

welcome to the Retirement

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae
there's no way you're not a troll at this point

but in case you're legit - toby fox is actually pansexual irl and the original game included out of the way side quests that were lgbt-related and mostly had to do with helping said people accept themselves, be they trans or gay or w/e so yOU KNOW

also metatton is a male to female trans so there's that

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Yeah like

Politics is a thing, sure- it exists in works of fiction but it's not the focal point of everything

Some people just want to make cool shit for people to enjoy, regardless of what they draw from it.

Honestly as much as modern gaming has been sullied with dumb decisions in the name of politics, it's not every single game everywhere.