Deltarune (Undertale 2-ish)

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
is it good
the playerbase are mostly cringey fuckers and so it put me off big time from undertale i never gamed it

Reactions: List

welcome to the Retirement

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae
is it good
the playerbase are mostly cringey fuckers and so it put me off big time from undertale i never gamed it
that's just overexposure, really. the cancer stage hast mostly passed and the fandom is ok-ish now

both undertale and deltarun are top-tier

the sans reveal was unironically a fantastic twist before it turned into a meme

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
its super good but it gets a bit heavy handed with some stuff, especially if you've already played undertale, luckily you can just skip like 90% of the tutorials

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Undertale got so popular it's kind of got the minecraft thing going on

As in

The cringe of the fandom kinda overshadows the actual game itself.

Undertale is a fantastic indie game that does so much with so little. I wish toby fox good luck with his next project honestly

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae
its super good but it gets a bit heavy handed with some stuff, especially if you've already played undertale, luckily you can just skip like 90% of the tutorials
think he was asking about the original as well but idk
[doublepost=1541120738][/doublepost]
Undertale got so popular it's kind of got the minecraft thing going on

As in

The cringe of the fandom kinda overshadows the actual game itself.

Undertale is a fantastic indie game that does so much with so little. I wish toby fox good luck with his next project honestly
it's mostly passed now, unlike minecraft. i guess the shadow of this still remains with all of the ironic memes and whatnot but i think the majority still acknowledge the quality of the game itself even when jokes about the fandom are thrown around

>Luna

Proton
Nebulae
fdf6a1c84764b2bd40a4d3d4ff9be3fa.png

im intimidated and scared

thanks @Blackquill

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
once u download deltarune, your undertale gamestate is automatically set to genocide so you can't get the pacifist ending anymore, warning on that front

not dani

Erotic Medical Technician
Nebulae
when i first played undertale i played that piano for a very long time just bc it was so much fun to play with

>Luna

Proton
Nebulae
once u download deltarune, your undertale gamestate is automatically set to genocide so you can't get the pacifist ending anymore, warning on that front

tbh i only did a pacifist run on undertale, then left my savefile alone ever since so they could all be happy and i would never have those creepy messages from sans saying he knew i was a dirty brother killer or anything. my poor heart.

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae

>Luna

Proton
Nebulae
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqn3p9
>It was a demo
>The final thing will be relased all at once and will take years
>Undertale was most likely a biproduct of the original Deltarune

has anybody mentioned / realised that deltarune is an anagram for undertale

it seems so obvious now that ive realised but then i kept realising shit like kris = (f)risk, ralsei = asriel,, , , ,, , did everybody realise this right away or am i dumb,, ,, , ,

also sans gives you his phone number but if you call it it is literally a hotline for gay babies

beautiful

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
has anybody mentioned / realised that deltarune is an anagram for undertale

it seems so obvious now that ive realised but then i kept realising shit like kris = (f)risk, ralsei = asriel,, , , ,, , did everybody realise this right away or am i dumb,, ,, , ,

also sans gives you his phone number but if you call it it is literally a hotline for gay babies

beautiful

I got only the Frisk/Kris of those tbh, I only realized the others when reading it online.