Molecule
Nebulae
doesn't seem that bad maybe a few years behind but ok

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I genuinely thought Justin Beiber sung this.

I liked it because I was happy that Justin put effort into learning Spanish.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae

ok he's just milking it now???

Husky

Nebulae
The comments are so dumb it hurts me. "C'MON PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALREADY CONTRIBUTED ONE VIEW TO THIS VIDEO LETS GET TO 3B EVEN THOUGH PEOPLE WHO CAN RAISE THE VIEWCOUNT WILL NOT SEE THIS UNTIL THEYVE ALREADY CONTRIBUTED WHAT THEY CAN TO THE VIEW COUNT WOO ARENT WE FUCKING GENUIS'??????!?!!"

Reactions: List

carabiniere

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
everyone who says its a good song is because hes a loser but wants to act like he fits in society and gets laid and shit but no ur still a loser even if u say this song is good because literal human garbage listens to this shit even cool people dont listen to this shit so fuck off

now u will say "oh fuck u drunk :heyzeus: u just hating but where are the facts"

so let me start off
do you listen to pop? i hope not, you listen to something special that fits you idk what the fuck u lsiten to it can be horrorcore rap or hardcore metal or garbage whatever but at least u have a genre right?
second!!!
do u even fucking understand the lyrics? how can u like a song if u dont understand the lyrics? because it sounds good? well it doesnt fucking sound good so there u go man

D

Deleted member 22

everyone who says its a good song is because hes a loser but wants to act like he fits in society and gets laid and shit but no ur still a loser even if u say this song is good because literal human garbage listens to this shit even cool people dont listen to this shit so fuck off

now u will say "oh fuck u drunk :heyzeus: u just hating but where are the facts"

so let me start off
do you listen to pop? i hope not, you listen to something special that fits you idk what the fuck u lsiten to it can be horrorcore rap or hardcore metal or garbage whatever but at least u have a genre right?
second!!!
do u even fucking understand the lyrics? how can u like a song if u dont understand the lyrics? because it sounds good? well it doesnt fucking sound good so there u go man
Did you have a stroke writing this?

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
it's catchy and fun to dance to when you're wasted and the hook is easy to remember. all the qualities for a party song

its not a good song but its a song that works

The comments are so dumb it hurts me. "C'MON PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALREADY CONTRIBUTED ONE VIEW TO THIS VIDEO LETS GET TO 3B EVEN THOUGH PEOPLE WHO CAN RAISE THE VIEWCOUNT WILL NOT SEE THIS UNTIL THEYVE ALREADY CONTRIBUTED WHAT THEY CAN TO THE VIEW COUNT WOO ARENT WE FUCKING GENUIS'??????!?!!"
you can contribute more than one views, views aren't unique

did you think 2 billion separate people watched the despacito video on youtube?

you can't afford to be sarcastic to people when you're retarded and don't know how shit works

Fly

Neutrino
Nebulae
I'd define it as a "good" song based on the following:

1. The hook is catchy
2. The harmony in the song (Go find any song with the same time signature and scale, and it'll sound just as catchy)
3. The rhythm in the song

Why is it disliked? Because it plays nine GJGHzillion times on the radio a day, and is too overrated.
You can sort of apply the same logic as there is in the hate of the FNAF games or Undertale: The community is cancer.

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I heard this song in Bosnia, Serbia and Croatia atleast 8 times a day its overrated as fuck

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i imagine this song is good to attempt to fuck drunk women at a club when its 3am because you'd find talking ground with them over this piece of trash music

Nebulae

i hate every south american thotty i meet cause they always bang it unironically and sing along in terrible spanish/portuguese.

back to the favela normies.