Nebulae
guys help im getting eaten help aaah
D552Yjh.png
hes getting eaten help him

Reactions: List

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
is there the capacity for project zomboid to host 32+ players in a multiplayer server with roleplay mods for it?

could be a good way to gauge if people are interested in it and pick up people who might not otherwise play gmod. idk. just throwing things out there.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
What are your thought about how the community reacted to this post? @Rictalspace

Probably skeptical. A lot of people voiced their opinions of having 3 different types of zombies, and of course, people who don't get what they want will probably abandon it, so all the 'yes' votes are probably going to be divided. In terms of history on Neb and LP, this isn't an overwhelmingly positive response, despite a clear majority.

If I were go push for it, I would want a trial HL2RP event with a concept similar to that of a zombie survival. Infested city or something along those lines with limited resources and weapons. Collect things you need to escape the city, a la L4D. This way you can test gameplay without having to put in the effort of getting new content packs.

D

Deleted member 7099

we should make walking bread rp lol where the bread is walking lol and its got cartoonish looking legs lol and funny looking sneakers too lol i think we should do this haha

echs dee

Atom
Nebulae
walking dead but it's in england where knifes are very common and guns are rare loot
i would make a crackhead who eats dry tea then chugs boiling water, and after it snorts a line of sugar

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
i would make a crackhead who eats dry tea then chugs boiling water, and after it snorts a line of sugar
walking dead post brexit britain
where you are still forced to pay council tax during an apocalypse and cars are useless as the roads are full of potholes

echs dee

Atom
Nebulae
walking dead post brexit britain
where you are still forced to pay council tax during an apocalypse and cars are useless as the roads are full of potholes
lmao you ever seen polish roads?
yeah, you havent cause they dont exist.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
lmao you ever seen polish roads?
yeah, you havent cause they dont exist.

yes but we pay a forced tax by the "local government" which is like 2k a year where i live to pretend to fix the roads and anything really
and you go to court and get a fine or jail if you don't pay it
which would probably cost taxpayers
10-30 grand

Rictalspace

Manager of Fist Industries
Nebulae
yes but we pay a forced tax by the "local government" which is like 2k a year where i live to pretend to fix the roads and anything really
and you go to court and get a fine or jail if you don't pay it
which would probably cost taxpayers
10-30 grand
Keep yo politics out of here

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
04dead3-superJumbo.jpg

beep bop I'm ready to kill some rot