• Yes, but.... (comment below)

• No

• No, but... (comment below)

• Other (comment below)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
we've done a lot of rural maps and spent almost the entirety of stasiland on one

a dense, urban city setting will be a nice switch up
i found a really really good city map i don't think we've played before
52e12729cb2860e449532a6554ee43c3.png

[doublepost=1612728537][/doublepost]
she kissed my char once lol
a41911669f2c05a34114dea5efc03327.jpg

D

Deleted member 1381

if this does happen I think the intro event, or one of them, should just be one massive battle on the main map, start as if it's fresh territory. tanks, aircraft, ordnance, put that 'taste' of ww3 in right off the bat. make it chaos. this would follow after some faction-specific events like what happened with stasiland purely so people can get to know each other

instead of littering the map with destroyed tanks/vehicles beforehand do it during the intro battle. if a tank gets blown up then spawn a destroyed one in that location, same with helicopters. that way when you're going around the map in the future you can call back to the battle that took place. would be nice to explain it to new recruits who weren't there at the beginning as well

Reactions: List

echs dee

Atom
Nebulae
if this does happen I think the intro event, or one of them, should just be one massive battle on the main map, start as if it's fresh territory. tanks, aircraft, ordnance, put that 'taste' of ww3 in right off the bat. make it chaos. this would follow after some faction-specific events like what happened with stasiland purely so people can get to know each other

instead of littering the map with destroyed tanks/vehicles beforehand do it during the intro battle. if a tank gets blown up then spawn a destroyed one in that location, same with helicopters. that way when you're going around the map in the future you can call back to the battle that took place. would be nice to explain it to new recruits who weren't there at the beginning as well
I like this idea tbh.
Feels like a more casual entry, that it's just another battlefield.
Though I think it might take some large ooc preparation, but can have a good outcome.

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Am Urban Map would also be beneficial for the smaller civilian groupings - abandoned buildings will be in abudance, creating some clear cover to them along with 'territory', to avoid confusions mid-combat.

Jello

Roleplay
Nebulae
Am Urban Map would also be beneficial for the smaller civilian groupings - abandoned buildings will be in abudance, creating some clear cover to them along with 'territory', to avoid confusions mid-combat.
Most maps have sectioned off territories that could be used for different purposes, or atleast areas away from the middle of the map so it wont get confused with someone else's base

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
>People want to go back to the Cold War again
>People want to use rp_pripyat again
>People want to have the server's location set in Europe again
>People want to bring back their old characters & not make new ones again
ErDibnoXcAImBTK.png

D

Deleted member 243

if you didn't shoot people who were injuried so they wouldn't go POW'd then you were a bitch
that 1 time i got pow'd by n*to and molested in the showers by shazzy i think. they were having a weird dance party and i grabbed a bud light and formed a plan. i pretended to go take a piss and shazzy volunteered to 'guard' me. low and behold i almost got molested and knocked his ass into the dirt with a can of bud light

then i walked out and lied about shooting my way out of captivity. EZ promotion

echs dee

Atom
Nebulae
that 1 time i got pow'd by n*to and molested in the showers by shazzy i think. they were having a weird dance party and i grabbed a bud light and formed a plan. i pretended to go take a piss and shazzy volunteered to 'guard' me. low and behold i almost got molested and knocked his ass into the dirt with a can of bud light

then i walked out and lied about shooting my way out of captivity. EZ promotion
alright
im scared of this man

echs dee

Atom
Nebulae
my bud light and toz shotgun were guided by god

i enjoyed doinking idiots at car park with my 12 gauge. eat shit nato-tards
im gonna prepare to see you on the server...
[doublepost=1612780940][/doublepost]on the actual topic. gotta talk about the insurgents
something that was said, and some stuff i think is cool.
-some craftable weaponry (WW2 reproductions and shit)
-detachments? engineering, med idfk
-give 'em trucks at the start, leave technicals craftable. (maybe give them a single one on start idk)
-homemade weapons for the 'standard' soldiers, NATO get military grade guns and shit. (Maybe have some detachments use more specialized weapons)
-armor's not really common, insurgents use the shit ones. (militant uniform from stasiland or whatevs, had 50 armor afaik?)
-crafting flags could still have use. producing stuff like explosives, vehicles, weapons and armor.
-insurgents are just civvies with guns
i guess thats all for my ted talk
feel free to throw in a cent