• Other (comment below)

Results are only viewable after voting.

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
imo
the plane's cool as fuck
just the max speed's a bit low
i mean it's called a titanium bathtub for a reason lmao. that shit takes hits after hits and it can fly home without half its hydraulics systems
[doublepost=1614372292][/doublepost]
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1581181120

i want to see this thing buzz over the hill and light up a soviet vehicle column. just saying... :^)
give me an A10-A and we'll be good bro

Reactions: List

Cuttsy

Proton
Nebulae
This is just me 'thinking out loud' and creating discussion on here to gauge some opinions.

For the several people who said they would prefer a modern setting, primarily due to equipment and relatability a few pages ago, is it the time period that effects this the most or the faction?

For example, if this concept was set in 2010-2021 but is the exact same concept except Soviets are using more modern equipment (say AKs instead of bolt action or whatever) and insurgents have access to more modern equipment too, then would it be more relatable/enjoyable? Or, is the faction itself more important than the time setting, for example (example only, not a suggestion) a Vietnam war setting/time period where the military is a western army with access to western equipment at that time and western characters.

Hope that question makes some sort of sense. Personally, I think the faction is more important than the time period as I would think new joiners and a lot of experienced players find it easier to roleplay western characters and generally prefer western equipment but it would be good if others gave their thoughts on it too.

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
This is just me 'thinking out loud' and creating discussion on here to gauge some opinions.

For the several people who said they would prefer a modern setting, primarily due to equipment and relatability a few pages ago, is it the time period that effects this the most or the faction?

For example, if this concept was set in 2010-2021 but is the exact same concept except Soviets are using more modern equipment (say AKs instead of bolt action or whatever) and insurgents have access to more modern equipment too, then would it be more relatable/enjoyable? Or, is the faction itself more important than the time setting, for example (example only, not a suggestion) a Vietnam war setting/time period where the military is a western army with access to western equipment at that time and western characters.

Hope that question makes some sort of sense. Personally, I think the faction is more important than the time period as I would think new joiners and a lot of experienced players find it easier to roleplay western characters and generally prefer western equipment but it would be good if others gave their thoughts on it too.
60% faction 40% setting.

I would play any faction but I would find more enjoyment from western countries butt, insurgents/freedom fighters could offer more development because I have an excuse to be a bad soldier right out of the gate, experiencing war for the first time and growing into a hardened veteran after months and months.

When you’re a established army you have training and you’re generally more combat ready.
As long as one side isn’t overwhelming better than the other game play shouldn’t take a hit.

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
Actually I'm gonna officially say this now.

Going forward, nebulous will not be considering any new server ideas for Garry's Mod with the exception of small event series such as Alplands.

I think it's over boys, the dream's over.