Dream job?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5658
  • Start date

axido

whatttttttt
Nebulae
a dream job would probably be me being a sysadmin somewhere in germany and/or a software dev working with iot/smart tech related shit

omw for that cisco ccna datacenter

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
i want to become an archaeologist or serve the military, though i've got mixed feeling about my country and feel like moving out to japan or germany when the right time comes
traitor

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Fabricator.

The kind of stuff I see these guys do with cars is phenomenal; be it roll cages, chopping the front end off of a sedan and replacing it completely with bars, suspension work, so on.

I think I just generally want to be able to do everything from fabrication to tuning to general mechanic work truth be told, but if I had to pick out of all of it; definitely fabrication.

Reactions: List

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
unemployment if I'm honest
[doublepost=1529664753][/doublepost]
Fabricator.

The kind of stuff I see these guys do with cars is phenomenal; be it roll cages, chopping the front end off of a sedan and replacing it completely with bars, suspension work, so on.

I think I just generally want to be able to do everything from fabrication to tuning to general mechanic work truth be told, but if I had to pick out of all of it; definitely fabrication.

It's not fun

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
It's not fun
depends who you ask I guess

the work itself? probably not

but the outcome? definitely

if I had a drag car that I fabricated a new rear end for or something like that and it ended up running 10s as a result, it'd be worth-while work

a majority of the time the work itself isn't the fun part when it comes to drifting, drag racing or track racing; it's the outcome.

like, keep in mind; when I say fabricator, I mean a fabricator working specifically for a drift team or drag team, i don't mean the run of the mill blokes.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
depends who you ask I guess

the work itself? probably not

but the outcome? definitely

if I had a drag car that I fabricated a new rear end for or something like that and it ended up running 10s as a result, it'd be worth-while work

a majority of the time the work itself isn't the fun part when it comes to drifting, drag racing or track racing; it's the outcome.

like, keep in mind; when I say fabricator, I mean a fabricator working specifically for a drift team or drag team, i don't mean the run of the mill blokes.

We have a rally car in right now (skoda's blank template) and they're beautiful to work on.

But we also have a home-built drift car imported from America which is an absolute mess.

Problem is, regardless if they're new or not, you get the same amount of time.

harry

Atom
Nebulae
forceful conscription and being the first over the trench line with the local lads from my town

i was told the war would end by christmas and it'd be mostly kicking balls and playing in the rain but the reality is i never got the chance to go home.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
always wanted to be a free spirit like johnny sins, spend my early days having sexual intercourse with beautiful women and then retire to hawaii and live spiritually with me my gf and the odd extra girl or two

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
always wanted to be a free spirit like johnny sins, spend my early days having sexual intercourse with beautiful women and then retire to hawaii and live spiritually with me my gf and the odd extra girl or two
same

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
We have a rally car in right now (skoda's blank template) and they're beautiful to work on.

But we also have a home-built drift car imported from America which is an absolute mess.

Problem is, regardless if they're new or not, you get the same amount of time.
oh shit dude I didn't know you worked with stuff like that

I mean yeah I know guys who have drift cars and they're messes too, I think almost every drift car is really.

should hmu on steam dude I have a few questions about it all