Dream job?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5658
  • Start date

hawke

Proton
Nebulae
I tried to find a thread like this but couldn't. What's your end goal? Your dream job?

hqdefault.jpg

My dream job is to eventually work my way up to becoming a director of my own televsion series, or to work with Netflix as a producer. I am half way through my bachelors in Cinema and Media Studies and I have been working with the production of Suits. They film in Toronto. I'm just a runner so I'm not on any credit rolls yet :( But that's the next step. What about you?

What school in Toronto are you studying at? York?

Last edited:

hawke

Proton
Nebulae
Yep! I'm at York, I actually looked at Sheridan early on though

I got accepted to York for the exact same course, but I turned it down because it seemed less focused on actual film production which what I'm looking for (specifically specializing in cinematography and directing)

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I would really like to do something with film or TV as well as writing

D

Deleted member 5658

I got accepted to York for the exact same course, but I turned it down because it seemed less focused on actual film production which what I'm looking for (specifically specializing in cinematography and directing)

Wow, small world! :D I would definitely agree there is less of a film production element in this course but the professors are really well connected so most people in my class have gotten some sort of internship/connection to an actual production here in Toronto, which is amazing

Reactions: List

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
Russian national guard, although theres a possibility i might be a celiatic. Doesnt matter though, if I want to achieve something real hard I can do a lot of shit to get it, maybe I could get into politics and change the requirements. I find it really heart-warming to take up arms for something you believe is the right thing, and it'd be a great honor to earn a crimson beret which, if one goes to politics, would most likely gain the person much respect. Also don't confuse my Slovak flag with the Russian one. It is true I am planning to fight rather for Russia than for Slovakia. If anyone wants to ask about this, PM me, don't put it here or on my account.

Last edited: