E3 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
So, without non-enemy npcs does that means there will be no quests other than "Kill that thing"? No factions? No story? Will Charisma even be worth anything here?
I imagine it wouldn't make sense considering its not long after the bombs dropped and npcs still will be there just no humans.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
"You can play on your own (if you buy a server) but there's no NPC's except enemies so you'll be sitting alone basically" is pretty fucking gay.

It works for other games like Ark and such but... this is Fallout.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
"You can play on your own (if you buy a server) but there's no NPC's except enemies so you'll be sitting alone basically" is pretty fucking gay.

It works for other games like Ark and such but... this is Fallout.
Ain't gonna lie with you man i'm honestly not too fussed about this part considering its just a big fallout 4 dlc for multiplayer. I doubt i'm gonna play this game solo.

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Ain't gonna lie with you man i'm honestly not too fussed about this part considering its just a big fallout 4 dlc for multiplayer. I doubt i'm gonna play this game solo.
Yeah true I guess I just mean that this setting/period of time would have so much potential as an actual fallout game - not a fallout-skinned MMO.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Nel8P7R.png

latest

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Don't know why people are cuming for TES6, it'll be fucking years until we see gameplay and even longer until it's out.
and Todd boy only said it's in pre-production, which means that they're probably still working on the script and the game itself

they're probably building a new engine for it
[doublepost=1528803420][/doublepost]
Seriously it'll be 2020 at the earliest
later than that

Status
Not open for further replies.