E3 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
ellie's girlfriend's
You'd think that repopulating the earth after a fucking zombie apocalypse would be more important than engaging in a social debate that within lore would be entirely irrelevant.

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
KOJIMA KUUUn
You'd think that repopulating the earth after a fucking zombie apocalypse would be more important than engaging in a social debate that within lore would be entirely irrelevant.
but muh lesbian lgbt equality

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae

Yeah it would have been, if Joel wouldn't have doomed like 90% of humanity to die after the first game

Reactions: List

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
but muh lesbian lgbt equality
IF WE DON'T INCLUDE OVER 400 LGBT CHARACTERS THEN THE NEWS WILL SAY MEAN THINGS ABOUT US :(

I support LGBT rights - I support LGBT marriage - I'm in full favour of people wanting to do what they want to do. But seriously though, these people make up a minority of the population, I don't think anyone can dispute that, but it seems as if it's mandatory for the MC or a member of the major supporting cast to be LGBT at this point.

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
@Wulfeh

88gxE0X.jpg

43d.png

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I don't want to believe it'll be so far away :'(
tfw the possibility of having grown out of vidya is there once TES 6 releases

"I would say Elder Scrolls 6 is in pre-production, and Starfield is in production. It's a game we've been making for awhile," Howard said. "Starfield is playable. Elder Scrolls 6, not in that way yet."

https://www.pcgamer.com/bethesdas-s...olls-6-is-in-pre-production-says-todd-howard/

wG8ocxT.png

There was a 5 year gap between Oblivion and Skyrim

TES6 in in preproduction

there are 4 years to 2022

See you later Tamriel cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.