Nebulae
Trains moment

tenor.gif
it’s a copypasta limeao

Reactions: List

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
yeah but at least there ain't a bullet in you?
that's not much help if you have heavy internal injuries anyway because someone shot you with a high caliber rifle or trounced you with a blast of buckshot

D

Deleted member 7099

this reminds me,
one of my friends who has been outed as a very particularly awful person used to get really angry and overly defensive whenever someone said he was "malding" (which he usually was since he always get angry), and that's because they was balding big time. i feel no remorse now but i always will associate the word in my mind with him and his balding, and lazy eye.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
this reminds me,
one of my friends who has been outed as a very particularly awful person used to get really angry and overly defensive whenever someone said he was "malding" (which he usually was since he always get angry), and that's because they was balding big time. i feel no remorse now but i always will associate the word in my mind with him and his balding, and lazy eye.

your bald

Anthrax_PL

Atom
Nebulae
Shots 1-5: Clearly missed.
Shots 6-9: Missed due to recoil (bad spray control).
Shots 10-11: Very close, but recoil and inaccuracy make these reasonable misses.
Shot 12: Likely didn't actually fire because OP was already dead.
tldr
your shit at the game

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
Time to download 12.9 and get shanked by some retard in new woods expansion today

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
So, I bought the game like two hours ago, can't wait to play tomorrow LOL

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
There is a learning curve -- Get over it and the game is epic!
you basically have to accept a pounding and watch over 5 hours of youtube content to get the basics of the game.
Thank God I watched lots of Tarkov before hand LMAO, played today and wiped a squad of 3 with le scav and been using PMC for the quests pretty much, nothing more