Reactions: List

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
mczbYTg.png

"This is the story about a lone survivor, his teammates SleepyMode & Gazra both abandoned their squaddie; Lost in enemy territory, no food and water - This is the story of how I died."

Fifteen minutes from raid end:
"I began by scavaging the houses nearby, in desperate need of anything that could sustain my body; hydration running low and energy depleted... I was alone."

..​

"After countless house searches, medical supplies being wasted to try and sustain what little limb mass I had left."
"Nothing... No food, no hydration"

Five minutes from raid end:

"The delusions kicked in, no stamina - nothing... No way of possibly getting to the extract on time."

"So desperate for water, if only the mechanics would let you drink from the lake..."
3b9emgJ.jpeg

Tick Tock...
hNL2OtY.jpeg

"And you shall perish; alone.... Never to be found..."

ReSvQ52.jpeg

Anthrax_PL

Atom
Nebulae
mczbYTg.png

"This is the story about a lone survivor, his teammates SleepyMode & Gazra both abandoned their squaddie; Lost in enemy territory, no food and water - This is the story of how I died."

Fifteen minutes from raid end:
"I began by scavaging the houses nearby, in desperate need of anything that could sustain my body; hydration running low and energy depleted... I was alone."

..​

"After countless house searches, medical supplies being wasted to try and sustain what little limb mass I had left."
"Nothing... No food, no hydration"

Five minutes from raid end:

"The delusions kicked in, no stamina - nothing... No way of possibly getting to the extract on time."

"So desperate for water, if only the mechanics would let you drink from the lake..."
3b9emgJ.jpeg

Tick Tock...
hNL2OtY.jpeg

"And you shall perish; alone.... Never to be found..."

ReSvQ52.jpeg
why does the top half of this look like a character bio relations section

Last edited:

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
is it weird to find a stack of 4 dead bodies in interchange and they're completely unlooted

but there's absolutely no one around

like it's not a trap or anything they just legit died and that's it

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
is it weird to find a stack of 4 dead bodies in interchange and they're completely unlooted

but there's absolutely no one around

like it's not a trap or anything they just legit died and that's it
They could've traded. Killa coulda killed them and left.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5162

Finally got introduced to...

729324527820996648.png
L E G ___ M E T A

Took out my chad-equipment with altyn helmet for the first time, first got my leg blown off with magnum buckshot, then killed by A.P buckshot rounds' collateral damage that spread to the whole body, somehow. All to some hill-bush camper.

Didn't even kill anyone.

Why am I even playing this flawed game.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 5162

O3kDHr7.png

H E A D

E Y E S

49 Seconds into the raid. Not even 5 minutes.
yea fuck this garbage game

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
Customs, spawned on Crossroads, then went to storage and met a dude, 2 seconds and I am dead.
Customs moment

Don't worry it's just dreadful map, I can't be bothered playing again because I have to run it