Escape From Tarkov

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
yea fuck this garbage game
game's not garbage, just get good lol (don't kill is a joke)
but lmao it's normal and it'll continue happening in several maps, you died to people who know all the spawns in the map and know where you're gonna be at what exact time. If it's getting hard just play with more people, less people to fight against lmao

D

Deleted member 5162

game's not garbage, just get good lol (don't kill is a joke)
but lmao it's normal and it'll continue happening in several maps, you died to people who know all the spawns in the map and know where you're gonna be at what exact time. If it's getting hard just play with more people, less people to fight against lmao
You should also add ''Get Tarkoved'' when it's clearly a problem, where players can reach other players' spawns in less than a minute of a raid, have people die in first second of combat from getting head-eye's, explosive-like collateral damage from bullets.

I think all of these issues have existed for a long time, and without a doubt, EFT is working from a spaghetti-code complete with horrible desync's and laggy servers. And surprisingly, devs always add something new that of course, arrives with bugs, while old bugs get left out in favor of new development. Fun, but not good.

Like the atmosphere, sound design and can't say graphics are good, but the gameplay is a bit of a torture at times

steyr

Neutrino
Nebulae
Can't wait for jamming to become a thing. I genuinely don't see how it can be fun getting killed in a firefight because your gun jammed. Getting Tarkov'd is already really fucking annoying and I feel like these gameplay features that are there that aren't good and just make the game harder for the sake of making it harder

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
Bruh going into woods, thinking Shturman's alive because I hear popshots from an SVD.........

It was only players ;_;
KWM4nal.png

2stronk

Proton
Nebulae
You should also add ''Get Tarkoved'' when it's clearly a problem, where players can reach other players' spawns in less than a minute of a raid, have people die in first second of combat from getting head-eye's, explosive-like collateral damage from bullets.

I think all of these issues have existed for a long time, and without a doubt, EFT is working from a spaghetti-code complete with horrible desync's and laggy servers. And surprisingly, devs always add something new that of course, arrives with bugs, while old bugs get left out in favor of new development. Fun, but not good.

Like the atmosphere, sound design and can't say graphics are good, but the gameplay is a bit of a torture at times

Ive had this game for 4 years and I can confidently say that it's made by developers who probably refuse to play it themselves, because every single update they add some new bullshit that makes it tedious and broken

It's trying to be this ultra realistic looter shooter while at the same time running on an absolutely horrible engine that isn't suited for making insane amounts of calculations for stuff like different ammo types at different velocities shooting at different materials of armor etc

Last edited:
Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 5162

Anyone else been weirded out by "natural" EFT deaths?

I was suppossedly running on a minefield, nothing happened for solid 5 minutes. Saw a guy in a scav campsite, ran back in where I came from and 2 seconds in I get blown up. Lie down, treat myself for 2 minutes, take a few steps, blow up, treat up, move out the same direction and die.

Separate thing, was running on the shore of the Bridge Extract and got 2-shot by an NPC sniper, even though I didn't really cross the line on the bridge, wasn't even close to it.

And just like that I've lost two valuable raids in Woods.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anthrax_PL

Atom
Nebulae
Separate thing, was running on the shore of the Bridge Extract and got 2-shot by an NPC sniper, even though I didn't really cross the line on the bridge, wasn't even close to it.
if you see a slab of wood with a red scope, just turn around and go

especially if you dont know the map

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
I've started grinding towards the bitcoin farm, shit is expensive.

D

Deleted member 5162

if you see a slab of wood with a red scope, just turn around and go

especially if you dont know the map
I am not a dumbass lol, the mine fields are not shown on any of the maps and are barely seen in-game with the red mine signs.
the area I was walking in was scattered with pre-placed body loots (4x2), near the campsite and ambushed convoy, and the minefield was behind me but not sure myself.

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
Got mine like a week ago - If you need any help, let me know.

Upgrading to level 2 at the moment, got 10gpus in for level 1 so far :^)
My biggest problem right now is just getting to the level 2 intelligence center. I'll just grind a shitton of cash, shouldn't be too much of a problem. Thanks though, already have a couple of GPUs in storage from raids.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
can someone tell me how insurance works?

Is it like a temporary thing or does it last even when things are returned?