Escape From Tarkov

Nebulae
ojQCoou.png
when the scav spawn just hit right

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
Guys get your bitcoin farms going if you haven't already.

600k around every 14 hours on first upgrade. Super worth it. 10 bitcoins pay back the cost of upgrading all the way to the farm. And the graphics cards can be easily farmed.

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
Guys get your bitcoin farms going if you haven't already.

600k around every 14 hours on first upgrade. Super worth it. 10 bitcoins pay back the cost of upgrading all the way to the farm. And the graphics cards can be easily farmed.
then you stop enjoying the game and quit but you let a friend maintain the farm by flagging on once every 24 hours to collect for you

i still stand by my statement, bitcoins are this game's curse

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
then you stop enjoying the game and quit but you let a friend maintain the farm by flagging on once every 24 hours to collect for you

I disagree.

It allows you to enjoy the fun aspects of the game (the only one being PVP) while not having to worry about your economy. I can never go broke!

peep the new profile pic

Gazra

Aye.
Nebulae

Have to agree with this. It's kinda boring for me now since I know I have an infinite income practically. Think I might just stop refilling the generator and go back to the real tarkov experience

Reactions: List

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
I disagree.

It allows you to enjoy the fun aspects of the game (the only one being PVP) while not having to worry about your economy. I can never go broke!

peep the new profile pic
i mean yeah but the real fun of tarkov is the thrill of it, stressing out over dying rather than dying and going 'oh well, i take a break for today and play tomorow when i get 700k more ;)"

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
i mean yeah but the real fun of tarkov is the thrill of it, stressing out over dying rather than dying and going 'oh well, i take a break for today and play tomorow when i get 700k more :wink:"
Different strokes for different folks. I’ve played since it was released. Doing the same thing every wipe is boring. It’s this wipe I’ve started upgrading the hideout, so that’s new for me.

But yeah, questing and loot running isnt what I play eft for, imo imo imo imo imo

Gazra

Aye.
Nebulae
Different strokes for different folks. I’ve played since it was released. Doing the same thing every wipe is boring. It’s this wipe I’ve started upgrading the hideout, so that’s new for me.

But yeah, questing and loot running isnt what I play eft for, imo imo imo imo imo
I understand that. I've been playing since 2017 and never upgraded the hideout but most of the fun in the game for me is going broke then having to grind out the money again, over and over again. What keeps me playing the game personally but everyone has their own preference

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
best map to get gear in for a trash player like me?
hatchet run interchange and rush techlight for non-FiR videocards if you already have bitcoin farm
I know you don't so just scav interchange and look for/loot bodies, interchange at night is also pretty safe for caches
shoreline just has people camping some of the more open caches
find someone to play with and take an SKS with BP into interchange and fuck over some loser with an MP7
scav until you spawn with a labs access keycard and exfil and sell it for money to start on the SKS gear
interchange is a relatively safe map for scavving for lots of reasons, you usually spawn late, spawn in a hardware section, etc. just sprint for railway exfil and keep an eye on things like people hovering on the overpass ramparts, listening for gunfire is also a safe bet
just master acting like an AI scav and keep your aim at a pure straight, only move forward, talk sometimes near other scavs etc.
it's easy to fool people but it's a gamble they won't shoot you as another scav
the basement carpark is also pretty safe because there's relatively low loot and AI scavs typically spawn down there making it pretty safe for movement/hiding
and remember, there's no run-throughs on scavs

also reminder that nikita's already given up he doesn't really play the game all that much, if at all