Nebulae
i think im gonna start playing
i can only hope my ultimate rat strategy works

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
i think im gonna start playing
i can only hope my ultimate rat strategy works
Ratting is fine but the payoff doesn't always end well because you'll be hunted by ESP users
Lots of maps have great hiding spots to bide your time in, but it's often a mishmash because you need to know how long it'll take to get from where you are to extract, and even then you'll maybe miss out on looting time
Plus there's the issue of potentially running into players also ratting and trying to exfil in the final few seconds
It pays off well - don't get me wrong. But it can bite you back and just burn 20-30 minutes of your time.
Do something while you wait in a bush.

echs dee

Atom
Nebulae
Ratting is fine but the payoff doesn't always end well because you'll be hunted by ESP users
Lots of maps have great hiding spots to bide your time in, but it's often a mishmash because you need to know how long it'll take to get from where you are to extract, and even then you'll maybe miss out on looting time
Plus there's the issue of potentially running into players also ratting and trying to exfil in the final few seconds
It pays off well - don't get me wrong. But it can bite you back and just burn 20-30 minutes of your time.
Do something while you wait in a bush.
i just wait till people start going to the places with the best loot
then i just rat around the places where theres half-decent loot

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
i just wait till people start going to the places with the best loot
then i just rat around the places where theres half-decent loot
not really going to get you anywhere fast
while there's a few spots with decent stuff nobody touches if you bide time and wait until things have been picked you'll only ever get cents at a time instead of a hefty sum of dollars
you need to balance the risk, lest you get a reward that doesn't reflect the time you put in
a good way to do anything is to just get a duct-tape rig, sks, BP ammo and pwn someone on customs for their shit at the start
then exfil and do it again for money

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
2 hours of Phased Array farming on reserve with the RB-ST key, 7 mil profit. It's super underrated. Get in on this while the Phased Arrays are still incredibly fucking expensive!

Or.. you know.. just enjoy the game instead of farming roubles, up to you.

JIHM7sg.png

D

Deleted member 5162

Start running on Customs, hear someone shuffling in bushes behind me - turn around and get one-tapped with a PM or whatever. Head, jaws moment.

man what the fuck