Nebulae
1 of 2

My heart fucking dropped when I found it

K19S8oM.png

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
2 of 2 found. Mission complete

Ran into these fuckers on my way to the extract. The ASH is incredibly devastating.

echs dee

Atom
Nebulae
scav run, remington m700
customs, spawn in dorms, 9 minutes left
find your homie, scav approaches
throw grenade, kill scav
homie dies, kill another scav
loot everybody, run for crossroads
PMC on the way, headshot, realize he has nothing
keep running, extract

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
This thread is 90% me posting meaningless shit that nobody cares about

With that being said: Look at me, this is the furthest away I've ever gotten a headshot.

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
id just use snb on anything that moves
i keep finding that shit always
its what i had lying around, i usually roll SNB, also keep in mind mans got less armor around the back of his helmet than the front
anyway i just thought video was funny

D

Deleted member 5162

j9MgJwk.png

this is da wae
When I was on this gear, I was sneaking my way out of the Customs warehouse office and got met with a Mosin 7N1 to the vest, it took out like 20 points out of Korund-M vest and I was so fucking thankful that he didn't aim for the head.

Then I found three dead PMCs unlooted, got happy with the loot and started leaving and then I met a Sektant with a silenced SVD with 71N1 bullets. Got one shot.

Fun fact, all three of those PMCs died from that single Sektant, all killed with SVD.

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
When I was on this gear, I was sneaking my way out of the Customs warehouse office and got met with a Mosin 7N1 to the vest, it took out like 20 points out of Korund-M vest and I was so fucking thankful that he didn't aim for the head.

Then I found three dead PMCs unlooted, got happy with the loot and started leaving and then I met a Sektant with a silenced SVD with 71N1 bullets. Got one shot.

Fun fact, all three of those PMCs died from that single Sektant, all killed with SVD.
7N1 fucking slaps.

SNB to the head, also slaps the shit out of anyone you see, but just aim for the head.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
my younger brother achieved the impossible yesterday, genuinely shocked