Escape From Tarkov

Anthrax_PL

Atom
Nebulae
my younger brother achieved the impossible yesterday, genuinely shocked

the closest thing that i could relate to that is when i befriended 2 scavs on reserve and killed raiders with them

but an entire pmc squad is a new level

D

Deleted member 5162

xlz8VEl.png

E7MYS4D.png

is KILLA's armor better than Korund-VM?

Last edited by a moderator:

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
is KILLA's armor better than Korund-VM?
Oh god. Of course! Killa Armor has some of the best repairability in the game and arguably the best Class 5 Armor, even with Korund being added. If you can reliably farm killa, then yes, it is the best. If you can't do that and you get it occasionally i suggest saving it for other occasions when you get a better kit to run with it.

Korunds are cheap but break easily, so I don't use them because I settle for class 4 armor most of the time.

Reactions: List

Anthrax_PL

Atom
Nebulae
there is a barter trade from lvl 3 prapor where you can get a korund for 4 big diaries

ive been getting a shit ton of diaries so it might work out.

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
there is a barter trade from lvl 3 prapor where you can get a korund for 4 big diaries

ive been getting a shit ton of diaries so it might work out.
that's 120k, so its usual price. I use diaries for the intel trade, or used to. Cheaper to pay 240k for one intel than 360k. If you buy the diaries cheap then yeh its a good trade (orif u find them, but if i find them i just sell, it's easier.)

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
New patch next week.

new shit

12.11 will expand factory add boss

inbetween 12.11 and 13 is gonna be lighthouse

. 13 will been released within the year

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i've been playing customs at night exclusively and i've gone from 150k to 1.2 mil in like, a couple of hours

crazy

D

Deleted member 5162

i've been playing customs at night exclusively and i've gone from 150k to 1.2 mil in like, a couple of hours

crazy
yeah, the worst things that can happen to you is encountering Sektants that hide in plain sight, or meeting PMCs with M995/A.P rounds.
so far, I've only died by being outsneaked and outnumbered. went from 6mil to 10mil after a gazillion of raids

cultists like to hide in bushes, blend in with the environments too and have some kind of a "timer" once they spot you, giving you like 5 seconds for you to see them before they open fire. if you didn't see them, o well, say bye-bye to your armor and then your gear

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

crazy
nevermind i’m back to 200k

D

Deleted member 5162

don't do labs, kids, it's absolutely worthless and there is no serotonin.