Escape From Tarkov

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i miss playing tarkov with the nebuloids

my brother is cracked and his friends are cool but they’re also annoying as fuck and can be absolute shit team mates

i thought goopy was bad at communicating until one of them decided to run off to new gas while we were at dorms and only thought to tell us 4 minutes later

Reactions: List

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
i miss playing tarkov with the nebuloids

my brother is cracked and his friends are cool but they’re also annoying as fuck and can be absolute shit team mates

i thought goopy was bad at communicating until one of them decided to run off to new gas while we were at dorms and only thought to tell us 4 minutes later
we should play again
i uninstalled because it progressed into the part of the wipe where it's permanent class 6 and altyns on factory

Trains

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
we should play again
i uninstalled because it progressed into the part of the wipe where it's permanent class 6 and altyns on factory
oh i get you
this wipe is awful, but it’s still playable
majority of people with endgame gear are absolutely shite and have no idea what they’re doing

doesn’t mean you won’t die all the time tho lol
pretty sure wipe’s coming in a few weeks anyway though

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
i get laughed at when i use a mosin
qeab7Q2.png

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
we should play again
the reason to that. Is pestily had a tournament. It legit involved people to kill as many people in 1 hour in the factory. To have a chance of entering. Factory has returned to normal after that stupid way of making people enter for the tournament got done.

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
the reason to that. Is pestily had a tournament. It legit involved people to kill as many people in 1 hour in the factory. To have a chance of entering. Factory has returned to normal after that stupid way of making people enter for the tournament got done.
nah it wasn't punisher it was just
people progressing into being retards halfway through wipe while i run around with kedrs and 200k in my stash

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
Waiting for the next major patch
game is still a mess of unfinished mess and six-years-in-dev with little to show
if any of the major features make it like the changes to movement next one could be p cool and put it back in the limelight
otherwise it's just poopsockers

Trains

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
some fucking RETARD sniped me on extract with literally tWO FUCKING MINUTES LEFT IN THE GAME

WHY

WHY WHAT DO YOU FUCKING GAIN FROM THIS

I WAS A SCAV FFS WHAT ARE YOU GAINING WHY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

D

Deleted member 5162

sGeP622.png

my most expensive equipment so far, never wore Crye Airframe helmet and made a poor version of MK-18 CQBR on RSASS lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 5162

Somehow that counted as a headshot, got told out of 7 shots I only hit twice lol.

D

Deleted member 5162

sGeP622.png

my most expensive equipment so far, never wore Crye Airframe helmet and made a poor version of MK-18 CQBR on RSASS lmao
died after 5th raid in the Recording Room of Customs, the fucking lamps' backs blinded me while a guy with RPK-16 headshotted me 3 times and then Head, Eyes'd me.

really do be an EFT moment doe, but i cope and seethe

Last edited by a moderator: