Escape From Tarkov

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
it’s like 30 people in a tiny room in russia trying to make one of the most ambitious realistic fps ever made

i’m not expecting perfection
Plus it’s cheap and it’s what you sign up for when you buy a beta game.

aka. They arent expected to perform like EA.

Reactions: List

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
Plus it’s cheap and it’s what you sign up for when you buy a beta game.

aka. They arent expected to perform like EA.
Defeatist opinion, you have zero clue how bad things really are, and that meme is quoted in absolute full
Short break to type this out.

1. You have 'Found-in-raid' status on items.

This status existed for one purpose - to dissuade joining a match, sprinting to the item you needed (naked, might I add) and then grabbing it, and immediately disconnecting. Found-in-raid removed this way of abusing the game... but dying and losing all your items on you when you disconnect did the same. Why does it still exist? It's been fixed for actual years.

2. Servers/netcode. This is a point. You have zero way to disagree.

3. Players are just going to join dead servers to grind.

Personally, a friend invited me onto the European servers. We'd run Italy/Ukraine at US EAST times of 4-11PM. We'd see one opposing player every ten games on Reserve. That's nine - even ten - free runs to the marked rooms for free loot. Explain.

4. Poopsockers

Consider this the only swear you'll ever see me going forth on the forums, poopsockers make the game boring after one week, if barely. Three to four days is all it takes for someone to get geared. Which leads to point five, and drunk me stopping this conversation.

5. 5. 5. 5. 5. 5.5 .5 . 5. 5.5 ..5 .5 .5 .5 ..5 .5 .5 ..5
five
point five

the loot isn't randomized which makes the entire game a rush to specific zones on the map, specific points, completely removing the entire aspect of randomness, fun, guessing game, turning every reserve into "did someone do the marked/tech rooms yet" or "let's pistol-rush tech-room at 3AM"

this is the primary point. Found-in-raid is stupid enough, but I'll be darned if I'm going to play a game where there's zero actual randomness. Everything's always sorta in the same place. Telling me the Marked room had 20k in gear isn't a response. I've been there.

There's a reason people talk smack on the game, it's the bad netcode after seven actual years of development (which is less than Clockwork evolving into Helix) and it's because literally nobody on the dev team plays this game. The entire trailer for streets is just movie-shooting, where in reality you'd be head-eye'sd in ten seconds by anyone who cared. Ammo is expensive, nobody would shoot like they do in the trailer.

Just abandon it, don't let anyone buy it. Do what I do, sit on it until inertia movement, and wait until Russia 2028 (a game nikita actually cares about) releases
or wait until SPTarkov gets it multiplayer update, since that's still more fun

[doublepost=1623809725][/doublepost]I SHALL NOW CONTINUE MY POST.

6. SKILLS DON'T NEED TO EXIST

7. THIS AIN'T NO MMO IF IT'S ALL INSTANCES.

8. NETCODE AGAIN. YOU'RE A JOKE, NIKITA. THERE'S A REASON EVERYONE CALLS YOU THAT NAME.

i don't even care just have this post.

unknown.png

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
Defeatist opinion, you have zero clue how bad things really are, and that meme is quoted in absolute full

This status existed for one purpose - to dissuade joining a match, sprinting to the item you needed (naked, might I add) and then grabbing it, and immediately disconnecting. Found-in-raid removed this way of abusing the game... but dying and losing all your items on you when you disconnect did the same. Why does it still exist? It's been fixed for actual years.

Personally, a friend invited me onto the European servers. We'd run Italy/Ukraine at US EAST times of 4-11PM. We'd see one opposing player every ten games on Reserve. That's nine - even ten - free runs to the marked rooms for free loot. Explain.

4. Poopsockers

Consider this the only swear you'll ever see me going forth on the forums, poopsockers make the game boring after one week, if barely. Three to four days is all it takes for someone to get geared. Which leads to point five, and drunk me stopping this conversation.

five
point five

the loot isn't randomized which makes the entire game a rush to specific zones on the map, specific points, completely removing the entire aspect of randomness, fun, guessing game, turning every reserve into "did someone do the marked/tech rooms yet" or "let's pistol-rush tech-room at 3AM"

this is the primary point. Found-in-raid is stupid enough, but I'll be darned if I'm going to play a game where there's zero actual randomness. Everything's always sorta in the same place. Telling me the Marked room had 20k in gear isn't a response. I've been there.

There's a reason people talk smack on the game, it's the bad netcode after seven actual years of development (which is less than Clockwork evolving into Helix) and it's because literally nobody on the dev team plays this game. The entire trailer for streets is just movie-shooting, where in reality you'd be head-eye'sd in ten seconds by anyone who cared. Ammo is expensive, nobody would shoot like they do in the trailer.

Just abandon it, don't let anyone buy it. Do what I do, sit on it until inertia movement, and wait until Russia 2028 (a game nikita actually cares about) releases

8. NETCODE AGAIN. YOU'RE A JOKE, NIKITA. THERE'S A REASON EVERYONE CALLS YOU THAT NAME.

unknown.png

wow thats crazy

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
How tf do people keep this game interesting.

It wipes and I play it nonestop for like a month then I'm over it till next wipe.
Not sweating the shit out of the game and just playing with mates + helping them with quests
[doublepost=1623818978][/doublepost]

4. Poopsockers

five
point five

unknown.png

cry about it

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
are grenade launchers still wiping people on labs

haven't played in the last 2 wipes

D

Deleted member 5162

are grenade launchers still wiping people on labs

haven't played in the last 2 wipes
I recently saw one in Customs, for the first time I think
Tried to snipe him but miserably failed multiple times
lived anyway to extract lol

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

4. Poopsockers

five
point five

unknown.png

image0.jpg

let people enjoy things

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
man something funny about people with good internet complaining about net code in this game it really makes me laugh

this meme was brought to you by 140ms average gang

don't even notice it loooooll

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
me going in with only a melee weapon to engage in combat so netcode isn't an issue

quinvigintillionaire grindset

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
man something funny about people with good internet complaining about net code in this game it really makes me laugh

this meme was brought to you by 140ms average gang

don't even notice it loooooll
ur a lucky cunt

whether or not i dc half way through a shoreline run is up to a coin toss, thanks sky internet

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5162

ij20svp.png

hi

been really proud of this build, tacticool ADAR ideal for room clearing and far-range combat
costs like 200k rubles though, but its worth it
if you have Skier L4, you can buy 90 rounds of M855A1 for like 300 rubles each

chronos

Molecule
Nebulae

4. Poopsockers

five
point five

unknown.png

that’s soooo sick yeno