Escape From Tarkov

M3lon

Approved by Erdogan
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
there's a WIP mp version in the works but it's dubious at best because of the nature of the project and it's also mostly in RU circles atm
what's the community's/project's name? i have a few friends who cant afford the game but we wanna play together

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
Wth is emutarkov? I can see it's a jailbreaked version but what is it actually?
We call it single player Tarkov atm. And it used to work with jail broken versions but now you actually gotta own it. But yeah there’s a active modding subsection along with a very active community. And it isn’t just limited to RU anymore. A lot of people are also working to completely translate the game to languages that aren’t already supported.

Actually really fun. No worrying about sweats, hackers, or fat bois just tryna ruin your fun.
[doublepost=1604163731][/doublepost]
what's the community's/project's name? i have a few friends who cant afford the game but we wanna play together
The current name is SPT-AKI. They’ve got a Guilded server since BSG tried to shut them down unreasonably. And got them banned from discord. I could give you the link to it in DMs if you’d want

M3lon

Approved by Erdogan
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
The current name is SPT-AKI. They’ve got a Guilded server since BSG tried to shut them down unreasonably. And got them banned from discord. I could give you the link to it in DMs if you’d want
nah i meant the WIP multiplayer mod

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
nah i meant the WIP multiplayer mod
Project devs have said that multiplayer is just about impossible to do. Although they’re constantly experimenting and it’s extremely unlikely to ever actually happen.

M3lon

Approved by Erdogan
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Project devs have said that multiplayer is just about impossible to do. Although they’re constantly experimenting and it’s extremely unlikely to ever actually happen.
i may know a code monkey who is fit for the task...

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DESTROYED
2020-11-0106-13_62.7_-6.7_30.0_0.0_0.9_-0.3_0.1_22.58_0.png

Reactions: List

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
imagine having any cosmetics

this post was made by people who have jack shit and sprint through the map with only a knife

Reactions: List