Escape From Tarkov

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
C8su6ji.png

Picked up 9mm КРЫСА Vector and REDUT-M from some dude. Ever since it was released, I swore to never use it because it's piss-easy to aim and destroys everyone too easily.

Had to use it to do Factory quests, did them in two raids with lobbies emptied. I feel disgusted.
They havn't nerfed the Vectors yet? They're seriously op.

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Whats the deal with all the different preorder tiers like if i dont buy edge of darkness am i going to be sweated on by the dickhead that spent $140

Reactions: List

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Whats the deal with all the different preorder tiers like if i dont buy edge of darkness am i going to be sweated on by the dickhead that spent $140
most people either sell their shit early game for ez money, use it on raids (and die because it's not much) or keep it for labs

only real advantage EOD gives is max stash space

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
most people either sell their shit early game for ez money, use it on raids (and die because it's not much) or keep it for labs

only real advantage EOD gives is max stash space
Thank you 77 east Id give you a neb but your profile is private

D

Deleted member 5162

if i dont buy edge of darkness am i going to be sweated on by the dickhead that spent $140
fuck em lol

standard edition gang, true fighters forged by fire of inconvenience

D

Deleted member 5162

EFT without postfx is so depressing to look at.
i hate piss-green and over-sharpened effect that ruins the NVG
this is the real EFT color, no colorful grass, no bright suns, no rainbows, it's all war bro

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
i hate piss-green and over-sharpened effect that ruins the NVG
this is the real EFT color, no colorful grass, no bright suns, no rainbows, it's all war bro
I bet you’re the type of person to walk around barefoot because it’s how we were meant to walk around.

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
the only advantage of being a crownfrog is that you get a much bigger stash, you get a bigger container [items you put in there are not lost on death] and some more starting gear [p90, mdr or something like that idk] alongside more starting trader rep, however you can unlock better containers through questlines like the punisher [it's only 1 slot smaller, and kappa container is 3 slots bigger but is the hardest unlock in the entire game] alongside being able to upgrade your stash manually [it is retardedly expensive and not worth it after the first two]

the main downsides include the fact that it's expensive and the fact that you have golden text alongside a little crown next to your name in the lobby and death screens which is like having a big badge on your chest saying you're a tory and standard stash poorfrogs like myself will make fun of you

i'd happily upgrade to eod if i didn't get the crown not gonna lie

94z90t.png

these nuts

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
the only advantage of being a crownfrog is that you get a much bigger stash, you get a bigger container [items you put in there are not lost on death] and some more starting gear [p90, mdr or something like that idk] alongside more starting trader rep, however you can unlock better containers through questlines like the punisher [it's only 1 slot smaller, and kappa container is 3 slots bigger but is the hardest unlock in the entire game] alongside being able to upgrade your stash manually [it is retardedly expensive and not worth it after the first two]

the main downsides include the fact that it's expensive and the fact that you have golden text alongside a little crown next to your name in the lobby and death screens which is like having a big badge on your chest saying you're a tory and standard stash poorfrogs like myself will make fun of you

i'd happily upgrade to eod if i didn't get the crown not gonna lie

94z90t.png

these nuts

and also access to suburbs and town maps when they release (let me cope with being a crownfrog)

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
and some more starting gear [p90, mdr or something like that idk]
usec get 2 M4's and a MDR, remington sniper rifle, some MP5's and some M92's

bear gets some AK's, SV98, weird smg's and makarovs

D

Deleted member 5162

Prapor Quest - Test Drive
Never fucking complete it, just sell the thermal scope because it's so uncomfortable to use them. Reward isn't worth it as well

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
They havn't nerfed the Vectors yet? They're seriously op.
they kinda have(?)

7n31 is not on traders atm even on max, so its really hard to get and will always be overly expensive no matter what

only source of 7n31 is flea, which is really good since vector retards will lose fuckloads on death, or even if they make it out

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
they kinda have(?)

7n31 is not on traders atm even on max, so its really hard to get and will always be overly expensive no matter what

only source of 7n31 is flea, which is really good since vector retards will lose fuckloads on death, or even if they make it out
You can craft 7n31 9mm but its hella expensive, true.

On topic of the flea market, everything is super cheap compared to last wipe, imo.

Gonna max out a bitcoin farm in no time this way.