• No

Votes: 119 63.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hi im gosu

irrelevant union bias
Nebulae
You may have an economic drop now, but trust me, in due time, your economy will be significantly better since you're no longer paying useless taxes that go to the EU. You can atleast be happy you didn't have the Euro as currency at first, because /that/ would've been a problem.

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
Sounds like I'm worried about my patients not being able to afford healthcare. Much like you, and most others, most likely won't since the Pound is dying.
pound is not fucking dying
it dropped from 1.50 to 1.30 at the start of the day after the outcome was announced
last time i checked, it was already back up to 1.37
stop being melodramatic

Reactions: List

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
it dropped by from 1.50 to 1.30 at the start of the day after the outcome was announced
stop being melodramatic
like i said

uni scum who think they know economics when theyre studying useless shit like art

Lynx

Dig Down, and find faith.
Nebulae
it dropped by from 1.50 to 1.30 at the start of the day after the outcome was announced
stop being melodramatic
But many of my patients won't be able to afford anything. For example, on the NHS you could have any amount of fillings, should you need them for £53.90. After the exit and the NHS dies, you'll have to pay roughly £200 PER TOOTH.
[doublepost=1466793318][/doublepost]
useless shit like art
Dentistry.

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
But many of my patients won't be able to afford anything. For example, on the NHS you could have any amount of fillings, should you need them for £53.90. After the exit and the NHS dies, you'll have to pay roughly £200 PER TOOTH.
shit costs money, thats life, get over it
if people worry about how much fillings cost, then they should worry about keeping their teeth in good enough shape so that they dont have to worry about it costing fuck tons

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
if people worry about how much fillings cost, then they should worry about keeping their teeth in good enough shape so that they dont have to worry about it costing fuck tons
most of the uk is too used of having things handed to them

(can related im one of these people)

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Nigel ma boiii

e526bca88efc0ed00a5fd3ab492a606e.png

Lynx

Dig Down, and find faith.
Nebulae
Okay then, how about people with birth defects like cleft palettes? The plates they use post-op will cost the parent roughly two grand. Two grand just to basically safe your fucking child's life. I'd would like you to have a kid then be unable to afford the treatment. That's life. Get over it.

Hoblit

mic check mic check?
B A N N E D
Nebulae
my healthcare is free

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Okay then, how about people with birth defects like cleft palettes? The plates they use post-op will cost the parent roughly two grand. Two grand just to basically safe your fucking child's life. I'd would like you to have a kid then be unable to afford the treatment. That's life. Get over it.

impure

remove them from the gene pool

Toasty

Roleplay Psychologist
Nebulae

don't get a kid if you can't afford it

simple

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
and how do you think the yanks deal with it since they dont have free health care
id deal with it like them and pool money over time to fund the op or wouldnt even bother have a kid if i couldnt afford shit like that for them like toasty said
impure

remove them from the gene pool
gene pool has needed a bit of chlorine as of recent

Status
Not open for further replies.