• No

Votes: 119 63.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
People don't actually understand some of the consequences.
@Toasty said that UK could have a separate treaty, like Norway for trade etc
That is true, however there a few very interesting lines to be had.

1st UK must trigger article fifty of the Lisbon treaty, signed 2 years ago. European leaders have said that as soon as there is a new PM (After Cameron) they must go and start it at once.

2nd The UK will have to come to an agreement with EU in payments for things such as companies that are across their borders and throughout EU (lets see how nice some EU leaders are about it).

3rd UK can only negotiate the new trade agreement after fully leaving, and then beginning talks (which is estimated to take a good few years)

4th All the member states' parliaments need to approve UK's complete trade agreement. Know what that means? If there is some angry country that decides 'fuck the UK', there will be no trade agreement for the UK with the European Union.
This means that as well as EU leaders, more than 30 national, European and regional assemblies also have a veto.
Belgium has 6 chances to veto the UK by themselves.

Laughing-Tom-Cruise-Meme-06.jpg

Good luck guys

Last edited:

Lutic

loser
B A N N E D
Nebulae

1st UK must trigger article fifty of the Lisbon treaty, signed 2 years ago. European leaders have said that as soon as there is a new PM (After Cameron) they must go and start it at once.

2nd The UK will have to come to an agreement with EU in payments for things such as companies that are across their borders and throughout EU (lets see how nice some EU leaders are about it).

3rd UK can only negotiate the new trade agreement after fully leaving, and then beginning talks (which is estimated to take a good few years)

4th All the member states' parliaments need to approve UK's complete trade agreement. Know what that means? If there is some angry country that decides 'fuck the UK', there will be no trade agreement for the UK with the European Union.
This means that as well as EU leaders, more than 30 national, European and regional assemblies also have a veto.
Belgian has 6 chances to veto the UK by themselves.

Good luck guys
stop trying to be funny because you're not

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Belgian has 6 chances to veto the UK by themselves.

Good luck guys
holy shit do you self-harm with those edges?

Reactions: List

Lutic

loser
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Not a joke, just the truth mate.
Does it bother you?
just that pathetic 2011 meme made me cringe, you keep trying to make these funny smart posts and videos, but you do realise everyone thinks they're shit right?

Reactions: List

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
just that pathetic 2011 meme made me cringe, you keep trying to make these funny smart posts and videos, but you do realise everyone thinks they're shit right?
I'm sorry if laughing tom cruise triggered you, tbh, I don't care mate.
Shit 2011 memes are still better then getting the kicks from DDoSing roleplay communities cause they ban you tho :)

Lutic

loser
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Shit 2011 memes are still better then getting the kicks from DDoSing roleplay communities cause they ban you tho :)
Aren't you the guy who thinks he's known because he was cm for like a week then got removed

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
honestly angel everytime you post something you try to "trigger" someone and i think a lot of people noticed that too, just give up being a cool kid and please stop doing shit comebacks . . .

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
On a more high note, Those who are wanting a re-run cannot, It's a one time thing. Settle down because something like this won't be changing back in our lifetime.

Glad of it!

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
On a more high note, Those who are wanting a re-run cannot, It's a one time thing. Settle down because something like this won't be changing back in our lifetime.

Glad of it!
I've heard it is possible but it's extremely hard and the EU would probably not want us back in anyway for abandoning them so yeah get used to it I guess.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I've heard it is possible but it's extremely hard and the EU would probably not want us back in anyway for abandoning them so yeah get used to it I guess.

Extremely hard - Impossible, Especially at this point. I'm glad that's the case, People can sign the petition all they want, It ain't gonna' change diddly squat.
[doublepost=1466797287][/doublepost]
fuck off were not american stop with this holiday bullshit

Was just quote the news

Status
Not open for further replies.