• No

Votes: 119 63.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynx

Dig Down, and find faith.
Nebulae
Something makes me seriously doubt your profession. If you make threats like that, you don't get to play God with peoples lives.
I get passionate over this. Everyone deserves healthcare, but some people really don't fucking get that. I get angry, infuriated. Some people don't deserve what they're taking for granted.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I get passionate over this. Everyone deserves healthcare, but some people really don't fucking get that. I get angry, infuriated. Some people don't deserve what they're taking for granted.

I agree, everyone does deserve healthcare, Noone should be tossed aside, But we live in a world driven by greed. No money, No care. Tis a shame really.

Reactions: List

Lynx

Nebulae
I agree, everyone does deserve healthcare, Noone should be tossed aside, But we live in a world driven by greed. No money, No care. Tis a shame really.
I'm sick of this bullshit. If I could, I'd refuse private healthcare to anyone who voted to leave. They're the ones causing the NHS to crumble and die. Taking our country back from what? I bet you they'll spout bullshit like "URRR FROM THE LAWS OF BREUSELS!" or "FROM THEM MERSLIMS TAKING ER JERBS!".

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'm sick of this bullshit. If I could, I'd refuse private healthcare to anyone who voted to leave. They're the ones causing the NHS to crumble and die. Taking our country back from what? I bet you they'll spout bullshit like "URRR FROM THE LAWS OF BREUSELS!" or "FROM THEM MERSLIMS TAKING ER JERBS!".

Brexit Campaigners have that right to vote how they did, If you're going to deny someone healthcare all because of the vote they made, Then you sir are the real problem.

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
how does voting leave make people responsible for the nhs "crumbling and die"?
i hope to god i never have you as my doctor if you carry opinions like that

Lynx

Nebulae
Brexit Campaigners have that right to vote how they did, If you're going to deny someone healthcare all because of the vote they made, Then you sir are the real problem.
Yes, but the majority of Brexit voters look something along the likes of the Jeremy Kyle guests. Take the Black Country, in which I reside, and look at any random woman in the street and you'll wonder if it's a man or a woman. Seriously though, everyone deserves healthcare regardless of how they vote, I can't stand the racial connotations of "taking our country back" and fucking that being the main slogan for the Leave campaign. It's bullshit, it's xenophobic and it's fucking retarded.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Yes, but the majority of Brexit voters look something along the likes of the Jeremy Kyle guests. Take the Black Country, in which I reside, and look at any random woman in the street and you'll wonder if it's a man or a woman. Seriously though, everyone deserves healthcare regardless of how they vote, I can't stand the racial connotations of "taking our country back" and fucking that being the main slogan for the Leave campaign. It's bullshit, it's xenophobic and it's fucking retarded.

I voted leave and I come from a Working class background, Not a dole dossing chav estate. You sir are just stereotyping now. Assume makes an Ass out of U and Me. Don't assume that the Majority of Brexit voters are "Jeremy Kyle likes" Is Boris? Is Farage, Are many of the Businesses that voted out, What about the Welsh? No. Please just.. just stop. Personal grudges against Brexit voters will leave you out of a job if you pick and choose who you treat based off of votes.

Lynx

Nebulae
I voted leave and I come from a Working class background, Not a dole dossing chav estate. You sir are just stereotyping now. Assume makes an Ass out of U and Me. Don't assume that the Majority of Brexit voters are "Jeremy Kyle likes" Is Boris? Is Farage, Are many of the Businesses that voted out, What about the Welsh? No. Please just.. just stop. Personal grudges against Brexit voters will leave you out of a job if you pick and choose who you treat based off of votes.
Let's be honest, would you seriously want Boris as your PM though?

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Let's be honest, would you seriously want Boris as your PM though?

You may think he's a fool, But that's only on the outside, He's a damn sight more fun than other priministers, But the man has good morals and ideas for the country, I'd be all for him, If it were the case.

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
I mean I'd rather have Boris than Jeremy Cunt, but come on. BORIS.
we dont have a choice in the matter
the leadership of the tories decide what the two candidates are and the members of the party decide which tory candidates are pm
so if you blame others for boris getting elected, remember around 0.002% of the entire uk population decided while the rest had absolutely no choice on the matter

Status
Not open for further replies.