update map?
o0SiZ1D.png

U03qQNR.png

hahahaha portugal being pushed into north africa
@cryptic to help you a little bit
btw you should add 1444 to the start of the gif

Reactions: List
Nebulae
sheesh what nations were people? Best I could pick out is pomerania, maybe tibet, chagatai maybe, japan, itza, teutons and muscovy. Also were lucky nations completely disabled, or just the bonus? also can i attend today

also is that fucking hormuz in india???

cryptic

Proton
Nebulae
sheesh what nations were people? Best I could pick out is pomerania, maybe tibet, chagatai maybe, japan, itza, teutons and muscovy. Also were lucky nations completely disabled, or just the bonus? also can i attend today

Yes you are very welcome. :) I will add all nations to the roster.

Bork is Japan. So that's the one you got right, you can look at the roster to see what everyone is in a sec. There are no lucky nations on.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae

i was oirat, got in an independence war with mongolia being assisted by uzbek while getting swarmed by rebels at the same time, then i left to sleep, i guess chagatai used that opportunity to take my shit

cryptic

Proton
Nebulae
A lot of people will be changing nations today I think, luckily we aren't that far in and hopefully people can stick to those nations if possible.

D

Deleted member 290

I doubt I will be able to play today, lads, my fan is deader than dead. Can't confirm right now, but I will around 6 PM

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Who the fuck is that green thing next to ottos?