EURO 2016 - Discussion & Predictions

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
I was angry as fuck while leaving the fan zone and got in a fight with a portuguese fan but I wouldn't have been as angry if not Koscielny getting a yellow card for Eder's hand touch, and Eder scoring a goal right after it. Retarded referee. Portugal would've never won it if that cunt wasn't on the pitch. This guy ruined two finals, champion's league and now euro. Having the easiest fucking matches, getting 3 draws in groups against comparatively shitty teams and only winning one match without having to go to overtime gets you the cup. Fuck this sport and fuck Portugal, only good player in that team is Rui Patricio. I've waited ten years for France to be in another final and we get robbed of it again.
I dislike french people
Good thing everybody in this community dislikes you, balances things out.
for once i agree with angel, france you suck, portugal deserved
Talk to me when your country gets out of groups and has something to brag about other than Zlatan

ruben slikk

Nebulae
I don't like both of the teams, but honestly...

Feeling stupid saying this but...Portugal deserved to win this match.
Fuck off they did, the only reason Eder got that goal was because of the handball he did that got blamed on Koscielny.

Reactions: List

ruben slikk

Nebulae
It happened two minutes before the goal, so you're wrong
The freekick allowed them to get a foothold in the other half of the pitch and they gained momentum thanks to it. Bullshit referee, anyway

tOQAIBW.png

Not to mention Moutinho(? might be someone else) diving and pretending he was hurt even though he literally wasn't touched as proved by the replays.

knast

Quark
Nebulae
The freekick allowed them to get a foothold in the other half of the pitch and they gained momentum thanks to it. Bullshit referee, anyway

tOQAIBW.png

Not to mention Moutinho(? might be someone else) diving and pretending he was hurt even though he literally wasn't touched as proved by the replays.

I don't know if you noticed, but...this sport is becoming a competition who is a better actor not a player.

ruben slikk

Nebulae
I don't know if you noticed, but...this sport is becoming a competition who is a better actor not a player.
Yeah, doesn't mean you can defend blatant diving which is often punished, but Clattenburg is a fucking cunt and I wouldn't mind if he was shot on the street like the fucking pig he is.

knast

Quark
Nebulae
Yeah, doesn't mean you can defend blatant diving which is often punished, but Clattenburg is a fucking cunt and I wouldn't mind if he was shot on the street like the fucking pig he is.

In the match between Switzerland v Poland, where Clattenburg was a referee, there was a foul on Lewandowski which could not let him play in the next matches, what that Swiss got? Yellow card.

ruben slikk

Nebulae
In the match between Switzerland v Poland there was a foul on Lewandowski which could not let him play in the next matches, what that Swiss got? Yellow card.
Did you start watching football only for this euro? An injury as a result of a foul does not affect the judgement, there's guidelines on which kind of foul gets a card or not, and it does not change whether the fouled player get injured or not. I don't understand why you brought that up though

knast

Quark
Nebulae
Did you start watching football only for this euro? An injury as a result of a foul does not affect the judgement, there's guidelines on which kind of foul gets a card or not, and it does not change whether the fouled player get injured or not. I don't understand why you brought that up though

I meant that foul.

ruben slikk

Nebulae

I meant that foul.

Yeah, shit challenge, but it's still only yellow cardable. Just because Lewandowski is tall and as such his fall looked impressive, doesn't change the fact that it's not a challenge from behind with both feet and it wasn't an obvious goal scoring opportunity (which are fouls punished by a yellow card)

knast

Quark
Nebulae
Yeah, shit challenge, but it's still only yellow cardable. Just because Lewandowski is tall and as such his fall looked impressive, doesn't change the fact that it's not a challenge from behind with both feet and it wasn't an obvious goal scoring opportunity (which are fouls punished by a yellow card)

It still counts for the red card, that was brutal and the Swiss didn't hit the ball during that foul

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
the portuguese played dirty, what a surprise!!!!!!!!

the whole game was shit and not one bit entertaining, apart from ronaldo crying like a bitch

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
the portuguese played dirty, what a surprise!!!!!!!!

the whole game was shit and not one bit entertaining, apart from ronaldo crying like a bitch

Weak bait but I will bite.

I really want to see you has a person failing in the most important moment of your career right at the start due to some ass trying to take out the captain of the team,

pepsi fish

Electron
Nebulae
I dunno, in my opinion, France should've won with a 2-0 or a 3-0, yet they fucked up somehow. And that's it, Portugal played nice ( I have different opinion on Ronaldo, though.. ), and won.
It's that easy.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Lets all ignore the fact that payet intentionally hit ronaldo's knee and put him out the game at 10 minutes in one of the grossest displays of sportsmanship I've seen. But no foul.
Not only did you make us lose one of our key players, destroyed one of our key tactics but also demoralized the team by having the captain drop to the ground crying.
But that's okay cause we came back and did better and deserved our win.
If you can't accept that there are upsets I'm a game, think of how we felt in 2004 when we lost to Greece at home after rolling over everyone else. Waited 12 years for this shit and it ain't some salty fucks that are going to undervalue our win.

Cya bitches

ruben slikk

Nebulae
Lets all ignore the fact that payet intentionally hit ronaldo's knee and put him out the game at 10 minutes in one of the grossest displays of sportsmanship I've seen. But no foul.
Not only did you make us lose one of our key players, destroyed one of our key tactics but also demoralized the team by having the captain drop to the ground crying.
If you can't accept that there are upsets I'm a game, think of how we felt in 2004 when we lost to Greece at home after rolling over everyone else. Waited 12 years for this shit and it ain't some salty fucks that are going to undervalue our win.

Cya bitches
payet's tackle was lawful lol

nevermind that after the win, ronaldo was suddenly shirtless and sprinting around celebrating

el malman

Proton
Nebulae

Cya bitches
you sound bitter
shouldn't you be enjoying your victory, instead of ranting about one or two salty cunts on the internet?
i for one am happy for you guys, it's fair play

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
payet's tackle was lawful lol

nevermind that after the win, ronaldo was suddenly shirtless and sprinting around celebrating
Ronaldo has a serious injury, one similar to mine but I don't think he has to be operated like me. At least I hope not...

Peter Green

Good People, Good Times
Nebulae
I'm happy for Portugal but their fans are making me less happy about their win.