Euro cup 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
nah there aint some big rivalry going on
Maybe not rivalry, but it's just a matter of justice now
England had a piss easy group at the beginning, all matches bar one on their own stadium and only local fans are being let to spectate (gee I wonder who will they mostly root for)
Let's not even talk about that referee this match, it's clear as day there's fuckery afoot

D

Deleted member 1381

postal spends 10 hours a day sat on his dinted leather couch up to his knees in empty stellas puffing fags and stalking the forums for something to get angry at

Reactions: List

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
postal spends 10 hours a day sat on his dinted leather couch up to his knees in empty stellas puffing fags and stalking the forums for something to get angry at

i don't smoke nor do i sit on leather settees

couch is an american word m8

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Let's not even talk about that referee this match, it's clear as day there's fuckery afoot
i think you meant to say that you wanted to say you think there was "fuckery" but didnt want a response cause otherwise you contradicted yourself
[doublepost=1625695961][/doublepost]
people who don't click on my links don't tell me they don't click on my links on a constant basis

sounds like a humble brag
nah i think its a case of not clicking them so not wanting you to continue posting them

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

IT'S FUCKING COMING HOME

Reactions: List

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
guys guys
@Johnny B. Goode has me muted
just to let everyone know the 10th time

(btw blackquill and alex doesn't click on my links)

Status
Not open for further replies.