Euro cup 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1381

if we won the euros on the same year we properly left the eu and got fleeced at eurovision my smile would be incomprehensibl

Reactions: List

:heyzeus:

Atom
Nebulae

tenor.gif

D

Deleted member 243

Take p*stal's embed perms because most of that music is atrocious

I'd rather drag my nutsack over miles of broken glass coated in lemon juice extract while i get heckled by angry hillary voters and my father's crushing disappointment just to reach a HAM radio to listen to a randomized assortment of farts described to me in a foreign language

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae

I'd rather drag my nutsack over miles of broken glass coated in lemon juice extract while i get heckled by angry hillary voters and my father's crushing disappointment just to reach a HAM radio to listen to a randomized assortment of farts described to me in a foreign language
wouldn't know, never listened to it

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

hey ya isn’t that bad jesus

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Ok, honest opinion time

Lucky path, Belgium, Portugal and Spain all top teams that got knocked out on the other side of the tournament
I hope England beats Italy but if they do not it will be no different to losing to Portugal in the 2006 quarter-final - losing to a top team.

if they lose to Italy = sack manager

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Ok, honest opinion time

Lucky path, Belgium, Portugal and Spain all top teams that got knocked out on the other side of the tournament
I hope England beats Italy but if they do not it will be no different to losing to Portugal in the 2006 quarter-final - losing to a top team.

if they lose to Italy = sack manager
I said this earlier but looking at how ragged Denmark were by the second half I think if they'd have gotten to Italy it would have been a steamroll tbh. Not to knock Denmark at all but I dunno how well THE WALL could have held up.

Status
Not open for further replies.