Euro cup 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nebulae
balkans are by far the most insane crowds

also
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-kent-57807264

imagine making fun of rashford for missing a penalty, as an elected member of parliament, when he did the job they should've been doing in the first place and preventing kids from not having meals

actually mentally ill this woman is
her and priti patel are both a special kind of vomit inducing.

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
shirt grabbing is not dangerous player, you can check the rulebook to see what is dangerous play
there is no reason for us to argue about it, when there are actual codified rules

https://www.thefa.com/football-rule.../football-11-11/law-12---fouls-and-misconduct

uhfRG4h.png

while the foul is obviously disgusting, the player was not going to be injured by having his shirt grabbed.
dangerous play is shit like 2 feet entrances onto someones leg, kicking someone is the head, etc

you guys who only watch 1 football tournament every 2 or 4 years are clearly very confused about the rules
Grabbing someone by the collar at that speed is dangerous play like, as was the studs up to the thigh which has always been a red card in the prem. lol aye ofc I’m an international plastic when I care more about Newcastle beating Accrington Stanley than England beating Germany
[doublepost=1626208697][/doublepost]
i’m not hopeful for qatar

how the living fuck is an english team meant to survive 5 minutes in that heat playing football
Water breaks + having some of the best depth if Southgate actually makes subs

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
england players refused to meet boris johnson at number 10 because of him and other party members inciting racism (i.e priti patel's tweet saying booing the knee is justified)

based

Reactions: List

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
Grabbing someone by the collar at that speed is dangerous play like, as was the studs up to the thigh which has always been a red card in the prem.
As someone who has played professionally and at several international tournaments, grabbing someone by the shirt isn't dangerous play, it's just scummy and a foul because it prevents the players movement. Dangerous play implies placing someone in a dangerous physical situation, something that will most likely injure them in a really bad way

D

Deleted member 1381

england players refused to meet boris johnson at number 10 because of him and other party members inciting racism (i.e priti patel's tweet saying booing the knee is justified)

based
booing the knee is justified and up to the fans

booing blm and condeming actual racists are two different kettles of fish

inciting racism bahahahaha

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
As someone who has played professionally and at several international tournaments, grabbing someone by the shirt isn't dangerous play, it's just scummy and a foul because it prevents the players movement. Dangerous play implies placing someone in a dangerous physical situation, something that will most likely injure them in a really bad way
Did you watch the foul, he grabbed him by the collar when he was running full pace, it wasn’t the same as grabbing someone’s shirt to slow them down which you see often and draws a yellow card.

D

Deleted member 1381

Did you watch the foul, he grabbed him by the collar when he was running full pace, it wasn’t the same as grabbing someone’s shirt to slow them down which you see often and draws a yellow card.
and its not grabbing someones shirt instinctively as youre falling the guy sees hes being outpaced and tries flooring him by grabbing his collar

D

Deleted member 1381

why do you think they're kneeling?
to make a statement that they support blm like theyve been doing since the trend caught on last year

you know the difference between supporting blm and condemning actual racism you can stop the rhetoricals

Reactions: List

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
I understand what you're saying and when it comes down to it, it's up to the referee's decision in the end, but I saw the play and I can say with confidence that it wasn't a dangerous play, there could have been a lot worse ways to do it, but pulling on the collar wouldn't warrant that

E1: This coming from a person who was part of a play like that several times, both on the receiving and giving end. I got yellow'd and that's about it.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
to make a statement that they support blm like theyve been doing since the trend caught on last year

you know the difference between supporting blm and condemning actual racism you can stop the rhetoricals
That's not why they're kneeling though. They're not kneeling to support BLM. At least none of the official statements said that was the purpose within the european context.

Unless you can read their minds and know that they're lying about what they say they're doing it for, you're either misinformed or purposefully talking bull.

If the former, now you know better. If the latter, then fuck you I guess.

edit: In case you're too lazy to get educated by yourself

https://www.bbc.com/news/explainers-53098516
But Gareth Southgate said the England team's actions were not in support of the Black Lives Matter organisation. He said: "We have got a situation where some people seem to think it is a political stand that they don't agree with. That is not the reason the players are doing it. We are supporting each other."

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1381

That's not why they're kneeling though. They're not kneeling to support BLM. At least none of the official statements said that was the purpose within the european context.

Unless you can read their minds and know that they're lying about what they say they're doing it for, you're either misinformed or purposefully talking bull.

If the former, now you know better. If the latter, then fuck you I guess.
its mental, football players start taking the knee the same time blm come to international prominence, where taking the knee is a symbol of support for the movement, and they're not linked?

official statements aren't going to say its directly tied to BLM because they know its a fucking ominshambles of a movement that has an ulterior motive and heavy undertones that use a catchy and heart pulling slogan to push forward without opposition. yes, im sure they'll say it's about BLM - then in the same day complain about 'where are the police' in response to stadium hooligans and thugs on the street

but yes, go on, im sure the same person who reshuffled his cabinet and replaced multiple white ministers with ethnic indians and africans and the racially abused home secretary are truly racists, their mask revealed because they condemned real racism by scumbags and didn't do a gesture synonymous with the organisation now renowned for widespread vandalism and acceleration of racial abuse
[doublepost=1626270889][/doublepost]
edit: In case you're too lazy to get educated by yourself
who whipped you into sounding like a 14 year old twitter activisit?

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
its mental, football players start taking the knee the same time blm come to international prominence, where taking the knee is a symbol of support for the movement, and they're not linked?

official statements aren't going to say its directly tied to BLM because they know its a fucking ominshambles of a movement that has an ulterior motive and heavy undertones that use a catchy and heart pulling slogan to push forward without opposition. yes, im sure they'll say it's about BLM - then in the same day complain about 'where are the police' in response to stadium hooligans and thugs on the street
just take the L mesa

but yes, go on, im sure the same person who reshuffled his cabinet and replaced multiple white ministers with ethnic indians and africans and the racially abused home secretary are truly racists, their mask revealed because they condemned real racism by scumbags and didn't do a gesture synonymous with the organisation now renowned for widespread vandalism and acceleration of racial abuse
did I say anything about boris johnson?
nope, so idk why you're talking to me abut him

just take the L son
i know it hurts to be wrong, but just accept it for once

D

Deleted member 1381

just take the L mesa

did I say anything about boris johnson?
nope, so idk why you're talking to me abut him

just take the L son
i know it hurts to be wrong, but just accept it for once
you sound like a right sausage mate making out like players taking the knee has no correlation to blm then again you've got all the consistency of a curry induced shit

wind it in

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
think its time to lock the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.