Nebulae
image0.jpg

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i’m not hopeful for qatar

how the living fuck is an english team meant to survive 5 minutes in that heat playing football

D

Deleted member 243

i’m not hopeful for qatar

how the living fuck is an english team meant to survive 5 minutes in that heat playing football
Something tells me they probably won't.

Will the English not bring it home twice in a row? Or will they have an anime main character power escalation within the year?

What will happen?

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Something tells me they probably won't.

Will the English not bring it home twice in a row? Or will they have an anime main character power escalation within the year?

What will happen?

tbf they’re the best england team we’ve had in decades, i really do feel bad for them

but yeah qatar is a fuck

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
The rest of europe didn’t want to see england lose just because they have some bad fans. It’s a much more deepset dislike that is more like not wanting the local loudmouth narcissist to get any satisfaction

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Mfw Italy literally have a worse problem with open racism in their football than we do to the point players bully their own managers for punishing them and their whole stance on the issue before before pandemic has been pointed out as not being up to par with most other countries including the UK but it's cool because uh England bad

chronos

Molecule
Nebulae
Mfw Italy literally have a worse problem with open racism in their football than we do to the point players bully their own managers for punishing them and their whole stance on the issue before before pandemic has been pointed our as not being up to par with most other countries including the UK but it's cool because uh England bad
big talk about racism when you are patient zero

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
Mfw Italy literally have a worse problem with open racism in their football than we do to the point players bully their own managers for punishing them and their whole stance on the issue before before pandemic has been pointed out as not being up to par with most other countries including the UK but it's cool because uh England bad

well england football fans are the worst in the world
look at the fucking mess and trouble they were causing last night
as well as the racism when england lost

Status
Not open for further replies.