Euro cup 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleks

Vaporwaves Skeletons
Nebulae
AYYYY GO ITALY ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME (italian american don't flame me britbongs)

Jamie

Legion
Head Staff
Media Developer
Nebulae
english fans are cunts, don’t deny it lol
rgHrm8F.png

Say sorry now. my fan is not a cunt

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
its one thing to seethe against the loss
its another thing to cope against how bad english fans are
I'm not coping that English fans aren't bad - I know we're cunts I live in a shite area where football violence is common - I'm saying that there isn't a peep about any other country but the second its England fans people make out like they're the ONLY ONES who ever step out of line and do bad things.

Mostly because, as I've said, most other countries fans just don't get the same publicity for the shit they do in tournaments like this.

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
I'm not coping that English fans aren't bad - I know we're cunts I live in a shite area where football violence is common - I'm saying that there isn't a peep about any other country but the second its England fans make out like they're the ONLY ONES who ever step out of line and do bad things.

Mostly because, as I've said, most other countries just don't get the same publicity for the shit they do in tournaments like this.

Exactly.

Never heard of a Hillsborough-type from any other country. Nor one with that sort of vile media coverage.
England tends to just be very dedicated to the sport. It's a very national, patriotic sport and one that many people in England (see: most of the North and some near London) take a great deal of joy it. It's a celebration of being English above all else, and a form of devout patriotism.

One that, of course, has its issues and often proves to cause issues.

D

Deleted member 243

They betrayed the UK and moved to Canada (A country that was cooler with their old flag)
didnt betray UK
cant betray something i never affiliated with
No need to act slick because your longbow is taller than the average anglo male (5'6)
[doublepost=1626046673][/doublepost]
but the dutch don't win anything :scream:
Oh but we won a lot

We fucked up 2 games by now

The (((Dutch))) cannot be trusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.