EXODUS RP: OPEN BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nebulae
if I dont like asian drawn films with incredible non-human powers, is this anything for me?

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Supers was actually fairly edgy iirc.

So far, 3 guys have literally gone out partying and one-night-stand hunting, a lizard man has scared a woman accidentally, a lanky guy beat up a huge mountain man by throwing bits of glass in his face and all of the edgy characters have pretty much been ignored/inactive.

Props to @Lynx and @Club Ace.
[doublepost=1482152137][/doublepost]
if I dont like asian drawn films with incredible non-human powers, is this anything for me?

Your avatar just needs to be drawn.

Sven Armfelt has a drawn picture of him, doesn't it?

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Sven Armfelt has a drawn picture of him, doesn't it?

333224365a.png

:ok::ok:

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Listen, you're not really being funny. If you don't like anime, you'll probably still enjoy it. The only reference to any anime at all is in the form of face claims. As for the powers part, you don't have to play a powered individual.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Payday 2 Exodus DLC.

"They were fuckin' bricks, man... Ya think Allan's gonna come along with us? We could go check out that hotel I mentioned a while ago."

"Can't win 'em all, yeah? You feeling alright? Sure thing, let's go check it out, I assume that's the one?"

"Looks like it. Real shady place, Mob Boss should be on the top floor. Doubt we can just waltz in and take the elevator to his room. Can ya make it rain, so we have an excuse to go into the lobby?"

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

"They were fuckin' bricks, man... Ya think Allan's gonna come along with us? We could go check out that hotel I mentioned a while ago."

"Can't win 'em all, yeah? You feeling alright? Sure thing, let's go check it out, I assume that's the one?"

"Looks like it. Real shady place, Mob Boss should be on the top floor. Doubt we can just waltz in and take the elevator to his room. Can ya make it rain, so we have an excuse to go into the lobby?"

Full thing here if you have time to spare and you wanna read. Not finished yet, though.

http://exodus-roleplay.boards.net/thread/56/closed-sm-aj-night-town

Status
Not open for further replies.