Molecule
Nebulae
when fallout rp in general is cringe enough
a fallout type multiplayer?
oh jeezus

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
Alright I'm going to say this as a general statement regarding fallout. The Bethesda Fallout games blow as Fallout games. Playing through the first two I came to realize that the Bethesda Fallout games don't have a certain charm to them. Also for some reason the wasteland doesn't seem to be improving in the sense of government. In Fallout 2 you see paved roads, clean homes, and all that stuff.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Also for some reason the wasteland doesn't seem to be improving in the sense of government. In Fallout 2 you see paved roads, clean homes, and all that stuff.
That's down to the people and situation imo

The only groups that exist in 4 is the minutemen who aren't exactly the NCR, BOS who the only reason they're there is because apparently the Capitol fell and they found tech and finally the institute who keep their shit to themselves.

No one is really focused on creating a real government ala NCR/Legion there. They're all small pockets of what Caesar would refer to as Tribes who don't really do anything outside their boundaries.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Alright I'm going to say this as a general statement regarding fallout. The Bethesda Fallout games blow as Fallout games. Playing through the first two I came to realize that the Bethesda Fallout games don't have a certain charm to them. Also for some reason the wasteland doesn't seem to be improving in the sense of government. In Fallout 2 you see paved roads, clean homes, and all that stuff.

maybe it's because in fallout 2 they didn't have the nessecary equipment to make it look as post apocalyptic as they'd like.

As for progressing - diamond city? Rivet city? The Institute? They're pretty well off for a world that'll kill you ever corner you turn

Darkshifter98

Neutrino
Nebulae
I was a little wary when I was hearing rumors that this was going to be multiplayer, as I remember when ESO came out and I was like "Skyrim but multiplayer yAAaAaAy" but it didn't really resemble Skyrim in a way that I had hoped. The change in the art style was one that was too radical for me to enjoy.

But seeing the gameplay for it thus far and seeing that it's still in the same art style and such as Fallout 4 gives me high hopes. I'm looking forward to the opportunities the game will present, but so far I think I'll use the C.A.M.P and make like a sniper tower in a enemy-infested area and snipe NPCs and just generally help players out.

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
maybe it's because in fallout 2 they didn't have the nessecary equipment to make it look as post apocalyptic as they'd like.

As for progressing - diamond city? Rivet city? The Institute? They're pretty well off for a world that'll kill you ever corner you turn
The institute is the only thing that actually showed further progress, but they were seen as evil.
Also another thing Bethesda doesn't know nuisance. Enclave were bad in Fallout 3 and the Institute were bad in Fallout 4 even though they were probably the best option for the Wasteland.
Saying that they didn't have the necessary equipment to make it look as post apocalyptic doesn't really apply because the rest of Fallout 1 and 2 felt like that. You can see the massive different between the Hub, and the Boneyard compared to NCR town, and Broken hills.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The institute is the only thing that actually showed further progress, but they were seen as evil.
Also another thing Bethesda doesn't know nuisance. Enclave were bad in Fallout 3 and the Institute were bad in Fallout 4 even though they were probably the best option for the Wasteland.
Saying that they didn't have the necessary equipment to make it look as post apocalyptic doesn't really apply because the rest of Fallout 1 and 2 felt like that. You can see the massive different between the Hub, and the Boneyard compared to NCR town, and Broken hills.

They're only bad if you perceive them to be bad. I saw the brotherhood as Nazi's in fallout 4 when they're one of best choices.

By difference in referring to graphics.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
i hope they have customized radio stations
so i can blast out some tuneage