Fallout 76

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
I'm fine with anything Fallout related, re-master or new title.

It'd make me ecstatic to have it by Obsidian, however.

D

Deleted member 118

Todd Howard just popped up on the stream, announcing the new Fallout game: Fallout 76.

My guess on the story is that it's once again from a true vault dweller's experience. The '76' in Fallout 76 comes from Vault 76, and the game presumably starts on 'reclamation day' as seen by the banners inside the Vault. I honestly can't wait and I'm thrilled to know that this game is not a remaster.

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
Didn't a terminal in Fallout 4 mention a vault 76? Then again maybe its not named after the vault number.
Plot twist its an FPS set in the Sino-american war during 2076.

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Well, this is certainly interesting. The earliest version of the RobCo Pip-Boy is seen, Big party before It is time to reclaim the wasteland but what is to be expected. inside and outside of the vault. I'm sure we'll find more as time goes by and more is spoon-fed

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
It takes place right after the bombings since you can see someone giving a speech on the tv in the trailer

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 5162

Quite dissapointed to be honest, reminds me of a custom vault from Fallout 4..

D

Deleted member 118

It takes place right after the bombings since you can see someone giving a speech on the tv in the trailer
That's just a message played over and over again to the vault inhabitants, I think. Every vault has their own little propaganda bullshit

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I’m scared that it’ll be some little gimic of a game with an online mode or something since they only had about 2 years or so to work on it

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Actually, judging by the date on the pip-boy right from the outset, it is set at the time when Vault-Tec and the Government deemed it safe enough for the American population to go out and rebuild, hence; Reclamation day being celebrated in the trailer. I imagine that since the entirety of the US wasn't bombed to smithereens I hope to see more greenery and color in this one. They were on the right track with Fallout 4 but, it could've used a lot more Retrofuturistism and vibrancy. Excited to see what more comes of this on June 10th as I believe Todd announced.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
If this really is a new fallout and not some wack ass expansion bullshit/online shit

then i hope to fuck they learned from the cataclysmic failure that was fallout 4 and did away with the voiced protagonist and the rehash of the fallout 3 story

Reactions: List

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Actually, judging by the date on the pip-boy right from the outset, it is set at the time when Vault-Tec and the Government deemed it safe enough for the American population to go out and rebuild, hence; Reclamation day being celebrated in the trailer. I imagine that since the entirety of the US wasn't bombed to smithereens I hope to see more greenery and color in this one. They were on the right track with Fallout 4 but, it could've used a lot more Retrofuturistism and vibrancy. Excited to see what more comes of this on June 10th as I believe Todd announced.
If that’s the case the entire aesthetic of the original fallout games is ruined