• Total voters

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
If I wanted to play falloutRP I would just play NV with coop

.:BurningFox:.

Professional cynic
Nebulae
Fallout RP is where I started my RPing to begin with! Relentless RP. Good stuff. I'd like to see a Nebulous server for it, I'd play it in a heartbeat.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
Fallout RP is better due to fact that actually it has some good lore and a world around. However using F:NV as core and it's lore, is just overused and boring now. I'd like to see Fallout 3 or Fallout 2 (Fallout 2 actually would be the best, small NCR, Enclave, New Reno and a lot of RP possibilities). Honestly NCR vs Legion is just overused.

FriendlyMan

eating seeds as a pastime activity
B A N N E D
Nebulae
falloutrp would be fun but it wouldn't be serious, expecting this community to be serious in a world where people literally run around in skirts and hack people's heads off for the fun of it while roided up isn't exactly the most serious rp

but not serious =/= not fun

The Red Devil

Proton
Nebulae
Honestly Cyberpunk RP would be pretty rad, but it might kill HL2RP, so I'd say Fallout

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
People saying fallout is just s2k between two factions really don't know how to stimulate their own roleplay

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
last time I played fallout rp it just turned into "selling x at gas station," "where is everyone?," "// next minievent???," "*sprinting ensues*," "buying x at x." although I admit, the event were pretty good and there wasn't really that much conflict between the legion and the other one because they didn't want it to devolve into s2k

cyberpunk rp all the way but rp_caldern is too small, REALLY GOOD, but too small for gang wars or even that much exploration

Nebulae
Last time I been on a fallout rp basically everyone who was part of some militia got cheap and plentiful rifles and no one did anything but ask for admins to give them rp due to a lack of anything going on. Also this
J39L5C5.png