Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'm so sorry for you...

On another note though.

Stalker / shadowrun like server or bust

We played with a load of guys so it was pretty fun

The idea was good

Their playerbase ruined it tho

The guy that runs it basically used it to live out his sexual fantasties of being s little girl

Reactions: List

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Unironically @York and I had an idea a way time back when we were gonna do or own server that was sort of XCOM/MASS EFFECT/SPACE EXPLORATION RP

I think he called it Solstice

Nebulae
fuck I only have like 3 screenshots of it and 2 of them are me screenshotting my inv before they temp closed down the server (which turned out to be permanent) because I wanted to keep my combat armor and some random glitch pic
I remember the mini event in that last picture though lmao

okay I kind of want it back now
that or science fiction rp
I remember being some kind of KKK militiant. We were beefing with big NCR boys who were opposing our slavery. Sadly for some reason attacking us and destroying our base IC while 2 of us were online was fair. Fuck NCR
pPuaAFT.jpg

98l1cKG.jpg

mnGQgcD.jpg

Last edited:

steve maxwell

Proton
Nebulae
Another unpopular Idea here, but What about Call of Cthulhu RP? I don't see anyone having done this before, and the Cthulhu Mythos may provide some interesting RP potential.

York

Electron
Nebulae
Unironically @York and I had an idea a way time back when we were gonna do or own server that was sort of XCOM/MASS EFFECT/SPACE EXPLORATION RP

I think he called it Solstice
The whole finalized draft for the lore and the server content are out there, it was pretty neat. Sorta a cross between Rimworld and Mass Effect.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The whole finalized draft for the lore and the server content are out there, it was pretty neat. Sorta a cross between Rimworld and Mass Effect.

I could find it in google docs tonight mate, but I'll be home soon anyways x

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
I could find it in google docs tonight mate, but I'll be home soon anyways x
don't think anyone else here played on the sci fi rp server I played on but it was pretty good, think the downfall was not having set in stone lore which everybody used to their advantage to question anything and everything that happened and to twist situations to their will, although that did allow for cool sci fi planet exploration and shit

I remember landing on a planet and having to fight off a bunch of starship trooper aliens, talk with a crazy lone space captain who'd been trapped on the desert ish planet for years alone (after disabling his force field), someone having to go mercy kill him and investigating some ship remains/resources (although it was a star wars map so it was literally a jawa vehicle thingy) along with setting up base camp and medrp'ing

if there was a sci fi rp server I'd rather it didn't take itself too seriously

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
Another unpopular Idea here, but What about Call of Cthulhu RP? I don't see anyone having done this before, and the Cthulhu Mythos may provide some interesting RP potential.
The only server I've ever seen doing that would be the old industrial nightmare server and even then, it was pretty eh

Muffin

Double Choc-Chip
Nebulae
If we're being serious, it would be Fallout or Stalker roleplay for me. I have personal preferences toward Stalker because I can see it having more avenues of roleplay and event potential, but thats just me. I'd be cool with either or, perhaps I'll make an alternative suggestion detailing what a Stalker roleplay setting would be about in-case people have some interest or aren't familiar with the universe.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
I've been on a lot of fallout rp servers and I've never seen a good one

something about it just attracts the most awful people
[doublepost=1522356592][/doublepost]addendum: forgive me for my plebian opinion but isn't HL2RP just a reskinned cyberpunk rp with less player freedoms

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
I've been on a lot of fallout rp servers and I've never seen a good one

something about it just attracts the most awful people
[doublepost=1522356592][/doublepost]addendum: forgive me for my plebian opinion but isn't HL2RP just a reskinned cyberpunk rp with less player freedoms
true true
80% of the fallout rp players dont know how to roleplay
i think it's the fact that the map is literally a wasteland and people are unable to find each other

Kerim

Proton
Nebulae
true true
80% of the fallout rp players dont know how to roleplay
i think it's the fact that the map is literally a wasteland and people are unable to find each other
>walks for a couple dozens of minutes to eventually find some other cunt on the server
>'ey g'da-'
>S2K'd

the cyberpunk roleplay sounds neat but only because it's had clearly some groundwork laid down - i appreciate the work bud but it's really just hl2rp with a different form of setting as many people have pointed out
fallout on the other hand would turn into ftrp/qzrp 3.0 - they're the same premise, again with a different coat of paint
the stalker idea tho, as long as you keep tnb-levels of toxic circlejerking admins away from bending the rules to give themselves overpowered equipment, it could have a future

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
>walks for a couple dozens of minutes to eventually find some other cunt on the server
>'ey g'da-'
>S2K'd

the cyberpunk roleplay sounds neat but only because it's had clearly some groundwork laid down - i appreciate the work bud but it's really just hl2rp with a different form of setting as many people have pointed out
fallout on the other hand would turn into ftrp/qzrp 3.0 - they're the same premise, again with a different coat of paint
the stalker idea tho, as long as you keep tnb-levels of toxic circlejerking admins away from bending the rules to give themselves overpowered equipment, it could have a future

I would sacrifice my left nut for @Twar in order to open up a shadowrun like cyberpunk server.

Same can be said for stalker rp

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
stalker could be p good but what should the goal be
keep in mind i never played the game