Fallout RP vs. Cyberpunk RP

Which do you Think Sounds Better?

• Total voters

Kerim

Proton
Nebulae
stalker could be p good but what should the goal be
keep in mind i never played the game
tends to go somewhere along the lines of 'get loot - get into a faction - leave faction for another / work your way up'
@Muffin has spammed this gamemode a shitton afaik so he'll know more

Sadn3zz

Quark
Nebulae
So , CyberPunk is going to allow ERP? Oooweee what a great server it will be.

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
Perhaps the best course of action would be having two weeks to test both modes, one for week. Of course not the entire modes but just the bare minimum addons and script to test the base gameplay and premium apps would be aviable for everyone during this test. When this is over the mode that was comparably successful to hl2rp gets developed further.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
i just had 3 weeks of fallout rp and the only thing that happened on the server was

liberty_party_vs_ncr_chad_meme.png

Reactions: List

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
FalloutRP: Can't work seriously. You can't have a good SeriousRP server that's FalloutRP. The nature of FalloutRP just doesn't allow it. Being completely serious in FalloutRP doesn't make it a proper FalloutRP server, and just makes it a WW3RP server but with different factions. I was Event Staff on an old FalloutRP server, and it wasn't serious at all. A Semi-SeriousRP server with the FalloutRP premise, however, can work very well. Applying for factions can be done ICly, and the lesser serious nature of the server would cause a lot more fun on the server. You can do a lot of interesting RP if it isn't 100% Serious, but if we can't have a Semi-SeriousRP server then FalloutRP is not the way to go at all. Good concept, bad execution.

CyberpunkRP: HL2RP, but everyone has tech and weapons. No doubt that CyberpunkRP can have a lot of really interesting serious scenarios. The presence of the tech can cause situations such as Territory War for workshops & factories, between the Dealers, Geneva Police and some Citizen-Made Gangs. There are some problems, however. Having weaponry and scripts be readily available can cause a lot of issues, such as everyone mugging everyone else at every corner in every street (obvious exaggeration but still).The wealthy shouldn't just be regular people, or people who've applied for it. If that's the case, then a regular guy could've just won a lottery somewhere else and decided to move to this City. It doesn't really allow for a decent RP experience, seeing as anyone that applied could become a wealthy person. I think instead of having these wealthy people be the ones running the streets, it should be Tech Suppliers and maybe a Giant Corporation act as these Overseers and Benefactors, thinking about money over humanity. High Risk, High Reward.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
CyberpunkRP: HL2RP, but everyone has tech and weapons.

no

no oppressive police force please

i want crime to be rampant with the police unable to stop it

no one should be getting rich characters at all (like not possible) because the server should be set in a slum

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
no

no one should be getting rich characters at all (like not possible) because the server should be set in a slum

I think that crime should be rampant, but the police just let most of it happen unless it affects them. If shit happens to the police, the police show dominance and either kill or imprison & torture the people involved with that particular crime.

Mugging, Drugs, Murder, Racism etc. should be basically ignored by the police unless the victim of the crime is a member of the police force, or someone the police like, making them more fleshed out as thugs rather than an oppressive police force.

also nice profile pic

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
also nice profile pic

thank you

I think that crime should be rampant, but the police just let most of it happen unless it affects them. If shit happens to the police, the police show dominance and either kill or imprison & torture the people involved with that particular crime.

Mugging, Drugs, Murder, Racism etc. should be basically ignored by the police unless the victim of the crime is a member of the police force, or someone the police like, making them more fleshed out as thugs rather than an oppressive police force.

yes

corruption out the wazoo. i want slavery to be a legal form of paying off debts, i want illegal creature trafficking from other planets, and gang rivalry

all that good shit

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
thank you

yes

corruption out the wazoo. i want slavery to be a legal form of paying off debts, i want illegal creature trafficking from other planets, and gang rivalry

all that good shit

o shit i completely fucking forgot about other creatures. yeah man, like have exotic creature trade be this high-tier business with people either wanting to harvest these creatures for their organs, or have people wanting to militarize them into weapons and shit.

best thing about it is, there's no one else out there who's made a cyberpunkRP server that's still alive. Atleast, i couldn't find any.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
o shit i completely fucking forgot about other creatures. yeah man, like have exotic creature trade be this high-tier business with people either wanting to harvest these creatures for their organs, or have people wanting to militarize them into weapons and shit.

best thing about it is, there's no one else out there who's made a cyberpunkRP server that's still alive. Atleast, i couldn't find any.

gunsmoke 3 is the only one that survived for a good length of time, and it's considered one of the baselines for cyberpunk servers now

at least for me

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
gunsmoke 3 is the only one that survived for a good length of time, and it's considered one of the baselines for cyberpunk servers now

at least for me

hopefully we can get ourselves an actual [nebulous.cloud | CyberpunkRP] server.

we could use a Clockwork Schema like phase four. @alex could maybe edit the content for phase four to make it more Cyberpunk-esque

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
FalloutRP: Can't work seriously. You can't have a good SeriousRP server that's FalloutRP. The nature of FalloutRP just doesn't allow it. Being completely serious in FalloutRP doesn't make it a proper FalloutRP server, and just makes it a WW3RP server but with different factions. I was Event Staff on an old FalloutRP server, and it wasn't serious at all. A Semi-SeriousRP server with the FalloutRP premise, however, can work very well. Applying for factions can be done ICly, and the lesser serious nature of the server would cause a lot more fun on the server. You can do a lot of interesting RP if it isn't 100% Serious, but if we can't have a Semi-SeriousRP server then FalloutRP is not the way to go at all. Good concept, bad execution.

CyberpunkRP: HL2RP, but everyone has tech and weapons. No doubt that CyberpunkRP can have a lot of really interesting serious scenarios. The presence of the tech can cause situations such as Territory War for workshops & factories, between the Dealers, Geneva Police and some Citizen-Made Gangs. There are some problems, however. Having weaponry and scripts be readily available can cause a lot of issues, such as everyone mugging everyone else at every corner in every street (obvious exaggeration but still).The wealthy shouldn't just be regular people, or people who've applied for it. If that's the case, then a regular guy could've just won a lottery somewhere else and decided to move to this City. It doesn't really allow for a decent RP experience, seeing as anyone that applied could become a wealthy person. I think instead of having these wealthy people be the ones running the streets, it should be Tech Suppliers and maybe a Giant Corporation act as these Overseers and Benefactors, thinking about money over humanity. High Risk, High Reward.

but nothing is serious

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
no

I wonder if the absence of a higher authority won't lead eventually to the rise of a super powerful gang that would basically act as a police force and prevent any other gang from emerging

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
I wonder if the absence of a higher authority won't lead eventually to the rise of a super powerful gang that would basically act as a police force and prevent any other gang from emerging

well, i think the corporations might have a funding war, and either fund this big gang or the smaller gangs with high tech to try and kill eachother and re-establish the lack of true authority

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

and then the augmented super police do a raid

yeet