Far Cry 5

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
I liked Pagan Min and he seemed like a pretty cool dude to have a beer with
Literally an option in the game. Just don't try to escape at the start of Far Cry 4 and you get what's probably the best ending in the game.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Literally an option in the game. Just don't try to escape at the start of Far Cry 4 and you get what's probably the best ending in the game.
That was what any real man of integrity would do. He told the player to wait there. Ten minutes literally isn't that much to wait when considering real life wait times. I mean, you've had to wait more than 10 minutes for a friend, right? What kind of a sick of a bitch hears, "Wait here", then proceeds to go downstairs, snoop around and start causing havoc.. Frankly, it's unbecoming and while it may increase the longevity of the time played in game, it does speak plenty about that player in question.
[doublepost=1522514724][/doublepost]Anyone else pissed you had to kill Comstock with Bioshock Infinite?

I wish I could've just lived in the Columbia and roleplayed instead of progressing the campaign tbh.

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
That was what any real man of integrity would do. He told the player to wait there. Ten minutes literally isn't that much to wait when considering real life wait times. I mean, you've had to wait more than 10 minutes for a friend, right? What kind of a sick of a bitch hears, "Wait here", then proceeds to go downstairs, snoop around and start causing havoc.. Frankly, it's unbecoming and while it may increase the longevity of the time played in game, it does speak plenty about that player in question.
Kinda wish they allowed the player to work alongside Pagan Min after that cutscene. Seems like a better choice than a drug empire disguised as a national liberation front ruled by war lords with literal child soldiers.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Kinda wish they allowed the player to work alongside Pagan Min after that cutscene. Seems like a better choice than a drug empire disguised as a national liberation front ruled by war lords with literal child soldiers.
Far Cry would become literally my favorite game series if they created two separate campaigns depending on the side you picked so long as the situations were made so that they began relatively even, or not necessarily even, but not as it is right now where you pretty much start with no support/resistance and then have to get it all in progress. It'd be like, you pick the winning front, you get a advantage in territory to start, yet the resistance will ramp up their assaults and will capture places that you'd need to take back.

Idk, there's a lot they could do. I'm sick of always playing the good guys. I'm a good guy in real life, I don't need to always be the good guy in videogames too.

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
9b703c2da79b71a25710c1ba80ffa3f0.png

are you guys still surprised by ubisoft? ha

FieldersNL

heck
Nebulae
I'm enjoying it, but I wish the player has a voice actor. But I also miss the minigames like knife throw battles, arrow shooting, poker. Poker was amazing in Far Cry 3, you're out of the battle for a couple of hours.

jarodine

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
snip

Last edited:

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae

Far Cry 5 is fucking awesome.

By the way any of you cunts crying about micro transactions need to shut your stupid fucking mouth.
You don't actually need to buy the silver bars as you can get the normal game content easy as fuck and there is no grind.

"oh but chrome they are still in the game im not buying cause i don't support micro transactions"

Then go ease your massive dick into your fucking cat you absolute fucknugget. Your the one missing out because you want to save your money buying roleplay premium or fucking the next 4 or 5 anime visual story time because your an absolute wanker of a cunt.

There is literally zero point to purchasing the premium currency, anyone who does is a dummy cunt.

tera

Atom
Nebulae
idk about u guys but I got a strong jonestown vibe about this game at first even though I havent really seen any gameplay.

Last edited:

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
oh and the live action trailer music was very cool and nice

can't help but laugh at the people who look at this game and think it's puttin all white people or all christians in a bad light.

like yeah they're fine with killing brown people for the most of the series, but as soon as it's a *gasp* white man on *gasp* american soil, they get all fuckin up in arms.

where