Serious Favourite game of all time?

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
516855-devil-may-cry-3-dante-s-awakening-playstation-2-front-cover.jpg

latest

_-Phoenix-Wright-Ace-Attorney-DS-DSi-_.jpg
If hard pressed on what my favorite game of all time, out of these three I would have to go with DMC3.

Reactions: List

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae

shout out to big lad with trigonometry for a face

Gimmie

QNZBGCVQXDQZOWP
Nebulae
i really enjoyed kingdom come deliverance, which im psyched to actually be able to play again on wednesday. Even though my laptop ran it at 15-20 fps excluding the thermal throttle on the lowest settings I still finished it twice which is probably what dried up the thermal paste on my CPU which I'll be replacing wednesday aswell before I give my laptop to my parents.

However I mostly got into the open world 'medieval' type genre from Oblivion as a kid, it seems as if there is a giant lack of non-fantasy open world medieval games which in the recent year or so Kingdom Come really profited from.

So it'd have to be between Oblivion for nostalgia wise for me and Kingdom Come Deliverance for pure gameplay wise.

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
Some of my favourites are gta sa, timesplitters 3, fur fighters viggo's revenge, fallout 2, vtmb, persona series, crash bandicoot, abe's oddysey and abe's exoddus

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
> No one in here said Dishonored yet

bruh...

I love everything about it, the setting, the art style, the dialogue, the characters, the numerous secrets and the multiple different ways to approach each and every level is absolutely fantastic, not to mention solid stealth and combat mechanics

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
> No one in here said Dishonored yet

bruh...

I love everything about it, the setting, the art style, the dialogue, the characters, the numerous secrets and the multiple different ways to approach each and every level is absolutely fantastic, not to mention solid stealth and combat mechanics
it's among my favorites but i value story way more in a game, dishonored and prey have amazing worldbuilding and lore though

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
Hotline Miami (either 1 or 2), purely for the fact that the games and their soundtracks have stuck with me forever.
Skate 3 as well, and probably DKC 2.

I find it rare for me to not lose interest in a game after a single prolonged session, so that's basically the indicator at this point.

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
super-mario-64.png

world-of-warcraft-box-art.jpg

51BBNFE7V4L._SY445_.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

spore-cheats-960x540.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
fallout new vegas

EDIT: any other answer is wrong, sorry

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
Oof I can't pick an exact favourite but I'm gonna try listing some

New Vegas - It's a fucking masterpiece and has great mods too.
Garry's Mod - Not on itself obviously but with the community addons and gamemodes.
The Talos Principle
Kid Icarus Uprising
The Last of Us

I have too many that can qualify and I can't think of every single one atm

EDIT: Oh yeah and Bioshock, definetely.