GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
can u do it a little later so i can attend too xoxo

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
just think a wipe would be cool
i don’t think there’ll be another wipe until about christmas, but that all depends on whether 12.12 drops on time. it’s a big enough patch to warrant a wipe imo. 12.11 was late as fuck but bsg seem to be working harder this time. maybe we’ll actually see streets of tarkov next year like they promised but that might be too optimistic
lighthouse looks nice though

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
i don’t think there’ll be another wipe until about christmas, but that all depends on whether 12.12 drops on time. it’s a big enough patch to warrant a wipe imo. 12.11 was late as fuck but bsg seem to be working harder this time. maybe we’ll actually see streets of tarkov next year like they promised but that might be too optimistic
lighthouse looks nice though
i hate tarkov i walked around reserve for ages and got killed by someone I couldn't see

Reactions: List

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
heres me fighting ota all nice and dandy

my power: no

my powergrid fell on our block

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Lyall hasn't been fighting though so?
huehueh euehehEHEHEHEHEH LYALL NO FIGHT ! xd !

no but im one of the leaders of the resistance side and i still oversee the battle, im still a major part of the entire operation regardless of whether or not i actually lift my own weapon

im apart of this just as much as anyone else is lmao smooth brain argument

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
huehueh euehehEHEHEHEHEH LYALL NO FIGHT ! xd !

no but im one of the leaders of the resistance side and i still oversee the battle, im still a major part of the entire operation regardless of whether or not i actually lift my own weapon

im apart of this just as much as anyone else is lmao smooth brain argument
other leaders actually fight in the field tho

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
other leaders actually fight in the field tho
yeah okay and?

i've never liked s2k, i've spent literal years saying how much i hate it so obviously i'm not gonna want to participate in it. if there was more s2rp than anything else i'd be much more inclined to bother fighting, but it isn't.

i'm not sick of connies/cops because i'm having to s2k against them, i'm sick of connies/cops because the vibe they're giving off for the event is something i don't like. connies being a primary enemy just makes it feel like ww3rp not hl2rp. the s2k makes no difference to me whatsoever.

plus if rebels go this entire event + city only fighting connies/cops and only fighting ota briefly during premature outpost raids or whatever, then that's gonna be a pretty fuckin hollow victory because it isnt as if the union's actually sent its finest

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
so are they, and they have another mission this time around thats even more important

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
aint feelin that one chief

the idea that ota are just a defense force is pretty underwhelming

im already sick of conscripts/cops as a primary enemy idk if i can be fucked with another two weeks of them
i cant be fucked with roleplaying with the people told not to roleplay

why do you hate s2k so much but are so horny for ota lol