i almost replied to the man above me th en i realized it's him
b5ca1e9334aaa34c352d4a3c7d09368b.png

paranoid schizophrenic

Reactions: List

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
i cant be fucked with roleplaying with the people told not to roleplay
he says, right after ota have made massive strides to alter their entire faction so that they can rp with their own side more

they've also s2rp captured people since that reform and have actually done some of the most unique shit with them that ive ever seen, more unique than rebels've done with whoever they've captured

'lol s2k faction no rp !" is an outdated argument afric

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
he says, right after ota have made massive strides to alter their entire faction so that they can rp with their own side more

they've also s2rp captured people since that reform and have actually done some of the most unique shit with them that ive ever seen, more unique than rebels've done with whoever they've captured

'lol s2k faction no rp !" is an outdated argument afric
im not particularly interested in having the only enemy be a robot-man when it can be a far more complex set of human beings

i think general sargent is far better than ota-eows-03932

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
im not particularly interested in having the only enemy be a robot-man when it can be a far more complex set of human beings

i think general sargent is far better than ota-eows-03932
Yeah well General Sargent can't hit shit.

Hopefully OTA can.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
i swear guys roleplaying with ota is unfunny and despite me never having tried it, i still try to get you guys to see that ota are shit and the people behind it are fucking losers idc if i dont play the server anymore i am still going to complain about everything that is done

6b04f151cf7874537aaf515b22a686b9.png

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
far more complex set of human beings
calling conscripts that is hilarious

regardless, i've never said we absolutely have to remove conscripts from the equation. i don't like them, but if we did that then the union side would barely have anyone left.

i'm just saying that the idea of ota being only defensive and not offensive is underwhelming and i'm concerned that the resistance victory is going to be far more hollow than it should be

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
yes please remove characters for ota hunterkiller bot man 200 whose sole character trait is not having a cock

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
its so easy to shit on things when u yourself dont know shit

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
but why have any non-characters at all
at that point just make the union an event faction

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Bro why are you ragging on Subeh for not want to S2K hahah what the fuck

Is this literally what we're down to after the past week has been nothing but circular, shite arguments and complaints? You wonder why we didn't get OL or big reforms for years? Shit like this, literally the absolute epitome of "why is anyone bothering with this".

Reformed the city to get an arbitrary "sorry bro too late" gave people OL to get his pile of shit day in day out from people who won't even play when this is said and done lol

Why bother

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Bro why are you ragging on Subeh for not want to S2K hahah what the fuck

Is this literally what we're down to after the past week has been nothing but circular, shite arguments and complaints? You wonder why we didn't get OL or big reforms for years? Shit like this, literally the absolute epitome of "why is anyone bothering with this".

Reformed the city to get an arbitrary "sorry bro too late" gave people OL to get his pile of shit day in day out from people who won't even play when this is said and done lol

Why bother
its time to stop playing when you're at the point of shitting on people that don't want to s2k

im at a point where i'm surprised that headstaff is even willing to keep hl2rp going