News FINIS CORONAT OPUS - 2021-09-03

jerry

B A N N E D
Nebulae
hey since combat is player ran guys i think we should come to the agreement that s2k should only happen in long range engagements and shit like that

i know some of you smooth brains are gonna bitch but theres no roleplay involved in moving mouse and click so suck my nuts and cry id rather roleplay and not play fps sim for three months thank you

Depends severely on conflict though, I must not remind you what a shitfest camp gator was in Aurora

"i get avtomat kalishnikova modernizy bullet in my leg and have other guy shoot usp and mp7 point blank and no die xDDDDDDDDDDDDD"
unknown.png

Reactions: List

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
The server rules allow me to use S2K therefore I will use S2K

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i will finally put an end to my acclaimed and beloved italian fat character "Alfanso Scaramucci" who has been roaming the eastern european outlands as a feral mobster ever since the tragic death of chrisopher colarone

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
hey since combat is player ran guys i think we should come to the agreement that s2k should only happen in long range engagements and shit like that

i know some of you smooth brains are gonna bitch but theres no roleplay involved in moving mouse and click so suck my nuts and cry id rather roleplay and not play fps sim for three months thank you
fat disagree there when some of ur guys have longer range weapons than all combine players

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
s2k is cringe as all fuck dont @ me

much more to be had from s2rp because it provides the chance to rip dev out of a conflict as opposed to trying to derive something tangible from that one guy sprinting up to you and magdumping you but you somehow survived because you managed to pop him in the cranium also he missed like 30 of his 35 rounds lol

fat disagree there when some of ur guys have longer range weapons than all combine players
like what

few ppl might have ak's but other than that rebels will essentially have the same gear

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
typical polish response
I just cba to write out long paragraphs of shooting someone just so they can asspull some ninja dodge or the bullet hitting a nonessential body part which will result in even more paragraphs when I can just point and click

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
poland
[doublepost=1630289636][/doublepost]
I just cba to write out long paragraphs of shooting someone just so they can asspull some ninja dodge or the bullet hitting a nonessential body part which will result in even more paragraphs if I can just point and click
ah ye so csgo lobby's clearly the better option

i still have yet to enter a frustrating s2rp session on neb so i rlly dunno what the hell ur on

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
I just cba to write out long paragraphs of shooting someone just so they can asspull some ninja dodge or the bullet hitting a nonessential body part which will result in even more paragraphs when I can just point and click
so if they asspull something you report it i dont see the big deal here dude

im beginning to question why you even play in the first place considering writing out shit like that is part of roleplaying lol

D

Deleted member 1405

i will finally put an end to my acclaimed and beloved italian fat character "Alfanso Scaramucci" who has been roaming the eastern european outlands as a feral mobster ever since the tragic death of chrisopher colarone
how did chrisopher die ?

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
much more to be had from s2rp because it provides the chance to rip dev out of a conflict as opposed to trying to derive something tangible from that one guy sprinting up to you and magdumping you but you somehow survived because you managed to pop him in the cranium also he missed like 30 of his 35 rounds lol
Yeah what're you gonna do? Drop Shakespeare-tier dialogue in the middle of the fight?
Dev comes from the fact you survived the encounter and the ability to tell the tale later on or injuries (which you're free to RP after s2k as well!)
i still have yet to enter a frustrating s2rp session on neb so i rlly dunno what the hell ur on
Ah yes, neb mfers go "I love s2rp!" but they use it once every six months on the event server
Try playing cop for a while, deal with people dodging bullets, doing 6 actions per one /me, surviving getting shot in the chest 30 times because "adrenaline bro!" and staff ignoring it all because "why are you so keen on killing them, why are you so PK hungry", you'll see why people don't like it
s2rp is trash when you're not doing it with your OOC buddies or offing event characters who'll fully comply because they don't actually have anything to lose

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
like what

few ppl might have ak's but other than that rebels will essentially have the same gear
few people have AKs and that's enough to make a huge difference in everyday combat if they play consistently

combine will have to start planning for that potentiality of an unseen longrange sharpshooter whereas you have to do less since all of us are mid range to cqc anyway