News FINIS CORONAT OPUS - 2021-09-03

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
good take simman i agree with this

half of aurora was us watching people get 16 bullets in the arms and legs and chest and still get up to continue fighting and then they got angry at us when we said "this is the third bullet you've got in your neck the last 5 minutes - and you had a grenade explode INSIDE of your colon, you're actually dead"... "NO...NO MY CHARACTER CAN MAKE IT!"

s2k is appropriate, don't get mad at people for s2king.

this event was made with s2k in mind as the main focus since no one's going to police your every shootout and fight for 2 months when someone inevitably calls for a staff member to oversee just about every fight that'll end in all parties injured and no parties dead. except for the cool people who will do /me dies on purpose even though they'll get none of the same return or respect.

big thanks if no one complains one way or the other, regardless of the approach in one encounter or the other

]also stop acting like there's some grand "fix" that is s2rp and that s2k is somehow going to ruin your experience, you know thats not true and you don't really care this much you just want something to argue about.
based nexus that's pretty based s2rp on a server-wide event is nigh impossible to police properly when it's a large scale 15+ character firefight and people have a protagonist complex, surviving a full magazine of 9 mil in their chest because "it's small rounds, it didn't hit anything vital, and i have adrenaline keeping me alive!"

you're really based nexus, good job good job

Reactions: List

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
honestly maybe i've just been fortunate with my experiences with s2rp because the way ya'll talk about it it's like every s2rp session is a kindergarten filled with serial killer children or some shit

im always gonna prefer s2rp over s2k irregardless and maybe i just have a higher tolerance for it because of my time at tnb or something

like i said though lets not make every s2k death pk because jesus christ that's either gonna go two ways;
  • blue street except for 2 months meaning everyone's gonna go through at least 10 chars each
  • no one will want to fight
nlr no refunds unless otherwise stipulated please.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
honestly maybe i've just been fortunate with my experiences with s2rp because the way ya'll talk about it it's like every s2rp session is a kindergarten filled with serial killer children or some shit

im always gonna prefer s2rp over s2k irregardless and maybe i just have a higher tolerance for it because of my time at tnb or something

like i said though lets not make every s2k death pk because jesus christ that's either gonna go two ways;
  • blue street except for 2 months meaning everyone's gonna go through at least 10 chars each
  • no one will want to fight
nlr no refunds unless otherwise stipulated please.
s2rp is only good when the people playing with it know what they're doing and are willing to lose every once in a while

something most of the players here aren't willing to do

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
s2rp is only good when the people playing with it know what they're doing and are willing to lose every once in a while

something most of the players here aren't willing to do
which is disappointing

god on trp i remember managing to derive so much damn dev from s2rp fights and i remember others doing the same thing

i guess also it was probably a little more defined on trp because it was human v robot and that sorta came with a lot of prerequisites that everyone understood going into it

when both sides are equal or close to equal then i spose that can present problems

E:
still though i hope we manage to do some smaller scale s2rp during these 2 months because i also dont rlly like the sound of 2 months straight of s2k

like come the fuck on i will KILL for some s2rp with synths

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
this is outlands roleplay not combat roleplay it'll be mostly chilling and doing the roleplay with your gamers if you want it to be that
point stands

if there's a chance for some s2rp and we know it can be done with minimal retardation then we shouldnt pass up the opportunity

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
point stands

if there's a chance for some s2rp and we know it can be done with minimal retardation then we shouldnt pass up the opportunity
then you do that no one's gonna stop you, just dont get angry when other people don't follow your standard.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
life is too short to get angry over roleplay anymore nexus

Well the forums are somehow evidence that life might be in fact quite long because there's nowhere to go without people complaining

Let's just waaaait for the event to start it will be okay issues will be dealt with as per usual @nexus has both the experience, knowledge and capacity to perform very well so let's not jump to conclusions and what-ifs before literally anything happens.

Revanox

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
I will /charban anyone who uses adrenaline as an excuse to survive a magdump regardless of caliber

get in touch with reality holy shit

chronos

Molecule
Nebulae
i will personally be using this event as an excuse to accidentally left click a few characters (they won’t see it coming)

D

Deleted member 305

dog-alo.gif

alo-phona.gif