News FINIS CORONAT OPUS - 2021-09-03

D

Deleted member 1405

i cant make ot could someone please give me a rundown of the event tmrw thx :)

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
got the second vacc yesterday its been nothing but feverdreams and pain hopefully it goes away by tonight. the event plan wont change though i am a gamer

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
got the second vacc yesterday its been nothing but feverdreams and pain hopefully it goes away by tonight. the event plan wont change though i am a gamer
nl4owz02py811.png

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
dear concerned citizens that have messaged me

treat it like playing an outlands server, not like an event
if you expect to be spoonfed you will be bored

we do have a story in mind for the start and finish you'll find that out by getting involved with it ingame, and if you don't care for the story, you can simply opt out and chill

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
maybe i will bring back genjo fai with his xenian food market

Im going to pk your event char with a empty tin can in this event, mark my words. My unit is going to a absolutely fucking demolish your rear son.

shit

Atom
Nebulae
dear concerned citizens that have messaged me

treat it like playing an outlands server, not like an event
if you expect to be spoonfed you will be bored

we do have a story in mind for the start and finish you'll find that out by getting involved with it ingame, and if you don't care for the story, you can simply opt out and chill
can't recall playing on any outlands servers that weren't spoonfeeding the resistance 24/7

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
20 minutes!!

i'll do a brief /event for the people unionside before we sendoff but dont flag on your rebel until after the map change makes no sense you go to england just so you can go to belarus

Reactions: List

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
god 3 minutes before the event some scanner snapped a photo of a rebel doing some passiveRP and 5 cops instantly got out of the trucks and rushed off to pk a char without any RP, love to see it