Serious Fitness General

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I never looked at it this way, doesn't mean I'm dumb, i've just not explored alternative ways of healthy eating.
You’re not dumb because you’re not insisting. Some people read what I just wrote, or things like it, and say “No, capitalism/government/society/conspiracy wants me to be unhealthy and that’s why it’s impossible to be fit unless you’re rich or successful!”. Those people are dumb.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
yeah i do subeh dw my protein is the only macro i really care about

multivitamin and fish oil supplement in the morning, at least 3 litres of water per day and hitting around 150+ grams of protein

oh and 2000+ calories, as long as i'm above that daily amount i'm happy
literally perfect unless you're some crazy ass bodybuilder nutcase who sits there measuring the exact dimensions of their armpit muscles only to throw a hissy fit because it's off by 1mm

Reactions: List

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
literally perfect unless you're some crazy ass bodybuilder nutcase who sits there measuring the exact dimensions of their armpit muscles only to throw a hissy fit because it's off by 1mm
my right arm was considerably more jacked than my left one but that has since been rectified lol

you should see my legs though they're pretty fucking beefy thanks to squats and cycling

Nebulae

d79n3xsozvo61.jpg

My gains returning to me after my third bowl of veggie chilli after benching multiple plates in 30 degree heat.

D

Deleted member 243

you knowing returning to dyel tier isn't that b-bad right? its about the journey, not the finish!!!

my elbows, chest and triceps hurt. i wake up in the morning, having aged forty years.

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
PB on the clean and jerk yesterday, 72.5kg after a month of doing it. Felt really solid. Tiny bits of form here and there but actually watching the video back it is still decent form for someone just starting out.

Also watching the women’s 49kg category lifting, watching the leader lift 4 times her own body weight as a total was absolutely baffling to see

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
PB on the clean and jerk yesterday, 72.5kg after a month of doing it. Felt really solid. Tiny bits of form here and there but actually watching the video back it is still decent form for someone just starting out.

Also watching the women’s 49kg category lifting, watching the leader lift 4 times her own body weight as a total was absolutely baffling to see
Very awesome stuff johnny

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
You’re not dumb because you’re not insisting. Some people read what I just wrote, or things like it, and say “No, capitalism/government/society/conspiracy wants me to be unhealthy and that’s why it’s impossible to be fit unless you’re rich or successful!”. Those people are dumb.
lol wtf

there’s valid criticisms of capitalism but “i can’t get fit because rich people don’t let me” is bullshit

anyway on topic

i’ve lost about 20 pounds and my cardio’s getting much better

maybe one day i start lifting, bc for some reason although i’m not really at any considerable starting point rn, i seem to build muscle quite quickly i just never have the drive to do it consistently

D

Deleted member 243

lol wtf

there’s valid criticisms of capitalism but “i can’t get fit because rich people don’t let me” is bullshit

anyway on topic

i’ve lost about 20 pounds and my cardio’s getting much better

maybe one day i start lifting, bc for some reason although i’m not really at any considerable starting point rn, i seem to build muscle quite quickly i just never have the drive to do it consistently
Its now or too late trains. This decision is on you and the eventual victory will be yours. It takes, give or take, 2 to 3 weeks to gain consistency

If I could do it, like many others, then you can too. But at the end of the day, ask yourself. Do you want it? And how badly do you want it?

The 'why' you will realize later on, at your own pace. Just start and see for yourself.

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
picked up a job

mostly for the fitness
I need a schedule and motivation
money is a good motivation and also this'll help me in the future with life experience when i apply for college

small shops where you constantly get bombarded with coke and mountaindew and shit is a surprisingly good fitness excercise
trying to remove fat now since i'm around 100kg and it's starting to show pretty significant health problems (still in the process of getting medical shit done)
part time, but it's actually full time at the amount i'm probably gonna stay lol